• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Trump in Twitter trouble again. Video of the CNN fight.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donald Trump in Twitter trouble again. Video of the CNN fight.

Here is the Washington Post follow up on the Donald's original tweet with the video of him fighting CNN.
    I am interested in everyone's reaction.
    I don't know what to think...is this a game or is he seriously putting this out for a reason?

everyone knows in a Jerry Springer show a fist fight breaks out to keep you watching.

Comment

Loving every minute of it. Liberal media and Democrats are losing the war and don't know what to do. Expert strategist. As a I heard on a liberal program on Friday, Trump is winning and still holds the war card, which if he every uses it, will make him even more popular. Patriots love a good war.

Comment

a real all American family role model for sure.

Comment

The only way he stays in power until the end of his term is if he keeps the violent gun toting rejects interested in his fake I m against the system routine. He made his millions buying off and ripping off and threatening and likely offing people to get where he is. This is not a surprise or shouldn't be. He s likely the dumbest president ever but does represent the kind of people that thrive in our society today which really is the sad part. And the other is the fact he has no intention of helping anyone less fortunate but yet they are clinging to the idea that he is. Almost pathetic.

Comment

I'm guessing reason for tweet is several CNN employees have had to resign over manufacturing Fake News due to false stories about him. Several undercover videos of CNN executives have been released admitting that they have biased news and fake news to entertain their Liberal audience.

CNN was cheerleading for Hillary and didn't get their way so expect more of the same throughout Trump's 4-8 years. Oddly enough CNN promoted Trump over the other Republicans because they figured he would be easily defeated by their girl, Hillary.

Comment

A role model, something like Billy "Cigar" Clinton?

Whatever Trump is, people need to remember that he was chosen over Hillary Clinton. What does that say about her?

Comment

[URL="http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/04/extremely-unethical-cnn-draws-backlash-after-threatening-to-id-reddit-user-behind-trumps-wwe-video/"]http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/04/extremely-unethical-cnn-draws-backlash-after-threatening-to-id-reddit-user-behind-trumps-wwe-video/[/URL]

The reason CNN is so unethical, is that they have evolved into a propaganda arm of the Democrat party, more specificity the Clinton Crime Family.

Now they're Blackmailing private citizens, how do they keep their broadcast licence?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...