• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

oh ohfer two!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh ohfer two!

The drought continuesMaybe next week.

Smarten up Stoney!

Comment

Watching the games is just as stressful as farming..
      Guess we take our team serious.

Comment

Lol, nothin' wrong with enjoying sports!

Comment

But we re the best looking losers in the league. State of the art and broke!!!
          Hahahaha

Comment

You're still rich compared to mb.

Comment

Depends which accounting books you use, the before election ones or the real ones that come after. but we re still no where near Albertas wealth They must have had enough money to separate haven't you heard they aren't a province any more. Hahahahahaha

Comment

Team is just inconsistent..
                Signs of being good.
                Then a major mistake.
                Oh ya..need a kicker..
                Hope we are not 2 games short of the playoffs.

Comment

How bout that guy...what's his name? Dressler...? I bet any team in the league would love to have that guy!

Comment

Ya i think your right partners, two losses that could easily have gone the other way. I think you got a good coach. I think sask. will make the playoffs this year.

Comment

Lol, ya i forgot to stick the needle in about dressler!

Comment

Originally posted by stonepicker View Post
                        Lol, ya i forgot to stick the needle in about dressler!
                        Yes, there was no reason to let Winnipeg sign Dressler....big mistake.
                        It turned out really bad when Dressler's replacement announced his retirement a week after he got his signing bonus. 🙈

Morris dropping the punt on the Riders 10 yard line which led to a second Dressler TD was costly.

Comment

It's all alright. I emailed the defensive coordinator and advised maybe when the ball is hiked it might be a good idea if all the defenders don't run to the sidelines leaving the middle of the field unoccupied especially for consecutive plays. I mean even the bombers can catch on to that. Hahahaha

Comment

Jones wanted a bigger guy than Dressler..Who is laughing now?

Comment

They win as a team (or have yet to win) and lose as a team.

It wasn't only the missed field goals that lost the last two games there were other things that made a difference as well.....

But what a fan base!!! To be a Rider fan you must have either amnesia, Alzheimer's or dementia! But they're all we have as a pro sports team.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...