• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ah Trudue Ah

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah Trudue Ah

Well it looks like Trudeau doesn't think Alberta is part of confederation with his speech yesterday. Bet he still wants his money though.

But that's Ok maybe it will make separation an easier process. Any of our wonderful neighbors to the east want to join us.

I saw about five minutes of him speaking....pretty dramatic! Or passionate?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      I saw about five minutes of him speaking....pretty dramatic! Or passionate?
      Dramatic passion? or passionately dramatic perhaps?

Comment

he went right back on stage to correct his error.Canada has never been so diverse and inclusive. Finally a leader of a country and not just a political party.

Comment

Alberta is good enough to send Quebec money but not important enough to remember their name.....even when you are reading a teleprompter.

What an idiot.

Comment

Love the humor guys - newguy suggesting that he's a leader and O88 suggesting that he can read, LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
              Love the humor guys - newguy suggesting that he's a leader and O88 suggesting that he can read, LOL!
              Burnt, off topic but how is your growing season this year compared to last year. Still dry?

Comment

Originally posted by rockpile View Post
                Burnt, off topic but how is your growing season this year compared to last year. Still dry?
                Just the opposite - cool and wet. Rains every other day or close to it.Tough to get crops in when they should have, mostly 2 -3 weeks later than usual right across the province. Some soys got planted end of June. A lot of the crop around here went into soils that were never quite ready but the next shower was coming so...

Corn looks good for the temperatures we've had. Most of it is easily knee high by the 4th of July.

Soys are looking very slow, many not canopied yet.

Wet weather prevented most 1st hay cutting until now. The dairy farmers got their 1st cut off 3 weeks ago and it has rained ever since, including one 5" dump one week ago. Got about 1/3 of mine off 3 weeks ago and just started cutting the rest today. It's hard now, won't make the best hay anymore but there's lots of it.

The big rain did a lot of damage, including undermining the culvert on our creek. I discovered this when I went over it this morning with the tractor and mo-co - boom, down she goes! No damage, fortunately.

Also cutting my triple mix forage crop - oats, barley,pea mixture - today and it is a short crop and thinner than I'm accustomed to. Result of sowing it no-till into cold, damp spoil. The underseeded alfalfa is amazing though, almost halfway up the grain stems. And the peas are awesome so I guess this was their kind of spring.

So, in a nutshell, very cool season so far with last year's rain wrapped into this season. Gonna need a good September.

Comment

Ain't that the way? Hot, windy and dry here east of Calgary.

Comment

Posted some pics of the triple mix over in Crop Production and Forage.

Comment

I hear that asshole leader of ours said new immagrants are more canadian than people that were born here because immagrants appreciate canada more
                      What a ****in idiot. That kind of crap is why I'm not proud to be canadian ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by sofa.king View Post
                        I hear that asshole leader of ours said new immagrants are more canadian than people that were born here because immagrants appreciate canada more
                        What a ****in idiot. That kind of crap is why I'm not proud to be canadian ffs.
                        Any shit out of his face is not worth wasting your hearing on.
                        Turned the channel every time the asshole popped up on the TV.
                        What a TOTAL moron idiot doorknob!Click image for larger version

Name:	award.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	765656

Comment

I remember hearing that comment as well, either through the media or right out of his mouth but I thought to myself, ya right!

Let's not forget, the only reason he likely became the leader of this country was because it was a vote against Harper. His credentials suck and it shows. ****ing popularity contests....lots of people got fooled!

Maybe if we aren't "Canadian enough" for him we can secede and they can have all the "social immigrants too"

I think this guy is also in over his head, just like the one to the south.

Comment

Send him to Aleppo Syria, maybe even his whole family. Maybe then the dunce will come "home" with a new attitude towards Canadians.

Does he have a speech writer? Maybe he should get a new one!!! Is he really that stupid that he would think that was an ok thing to say to Canadians on Canada Day? It's almost treasonous!

They say that marijuana potency has increased "drama"tically over the decades.... Justin, this isn't your mother's weed your smoking. Get real!

Comment

[URL="https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ottawa-to-offer-omar-khadr-apology-compensation-package/article35538745/"]https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ottawa-to-offer-omar-khadr-apology-compensation-package/article35538745/[/URL]

"The Trudeau government is poised to offer an apology and a $10-million compensation package to former child soldier Omar Khadr..."

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...