• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regina Housing Market.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sk, I can see where you might get that impression from me, lol. In this thread and every other that this topic comes up in.

But in all honesty and hopefully you can respect the opinion, why wouldn't I think it's too much when I want to buy and it doesn't pay for itself. Ya and did it ever pay for itself any time in the past.... probably not over a short term amortization and likely even less now than ever.

I honestly don't think anything I said is out of context.

I fully understand your comment about me thinking my biggest asset is worth too much. Over time, land has been the best investment I've ever made..... but I think we are at the same place we were in the late eighties and early nineties....(there I go again!!!). I don't have the same amount of "time"(the type that matters) as I had when I was in my early twenties back then.

Canola isn't $8 a bushel, decent wheat isn't $3.50 a bushel, feed oats and barley isn't $1.75 a bushel, flax isn't $7 a bushel, lentils aren't 15 cents a lb. canary seed isn't 12-15 cents a lb. peas aren't $5 bushel..... so maybe farmland shouldn't be $4-500/ac either.... But commodity prices aren't 4 times higher now like land is!

Comment

When speculators get involved, all logic goes out the window.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...