• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what happened...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is the worse feeling when you do things right as you can even trying to go beyond normal and this happens. Feel bad for them!!

Comment

The thing that makes me burn , is that pre burn rep, the chem rep , the certified ag rep and am and have been there .... it's not my fault , it's not my fault , it's not my fault.....
      well get your head out of your ass .... its not anyone's particularly fault but may be just for once let's get your heads together and say , wth happened here ... it's a combination of all our products that screwed his canola ...it fricken obvious that was a combo effect. But no it's not my issue - fricken terrible how the hot potato gets thrown around when SHYF !!
      In the end he will get left holding a bag of shit .... guaranteed . Been there .
      But hey let's book you for next year...'it's fukin stupid . Sorry for the language but that's exactly what will happen
      It 100 % happened to us .
      But .. but if you buy this's and that 9 months before you need it we will give you a discount .... WTF is that ?????

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
        The thing that makes me burn , is that pre burn rep, the chem rep , the certified ag rep and am and have been there .... it's not my fault , it's not my fault , it's not my fault.....
        well get your head out of your ass .... its not anyone's particularly fault but may be just for once let's get your heads together and say , wth happened here ... it's a combination of all our products that screwed his canola ...it fricken obvious that was a combo effect. But no it's not my issue - fricken terrible how the hot potato gets thrown around when SHYF !!
        In the end he will get left holding a bag of shit .... guaranteed . Been there .
        But hey let's book you for next year...'it's fukin stupid . Sorry for the language but that's exactly what will happen
        It 100 % happened to us .
        But .. but if you buy this's and that 9 months before you need it we will give you a discount .... WTF is that ?????
        I missed a memo somewhere.
        When did planting canola on canola stubble become a best management practice?

Is there still time to burn it down with 2 litres glyphosate per acre and plant some polish canola in that field?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...