• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weird shit ! Off topic

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here too Hopa... I saw Richardson Ground Squirrels(gophers) eating on other gopher road kill. BUT, did this thirteen striped gopher stalk, catch and kill the mouse? caseih?

Comment

Striped gophers are very intelligent and make pretty good pets. When we first moved to the farm in 1972, we had an out- house where we spent a lot of time contemplating our rogue decision to dive into debt and agriculture. Soon a 13 - stripe gopher decided to burrow in and keep us company, sat to watch the matinee. We started to bring him popcorn (didn't charge him $7 for it either). Any other starchy treat worked until we had him sitting on the board beside us. He got so tame and comfortable with us- maybe it was that bowl of beer with his snack. Then my brother-in-law came for the rest of the summer after a mining accident and clubbed him with his crutch ( though he never admitted to it). Small things amuse small minds!

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        Here too Hopa... I saw Richardson Ground Squirrels(gophers) eating on other gopher road kill. BUT, did this thirteen striped gopher stalk, catch and kill the mouse? caseih?
        yes , he had a very satisfied , "just made a kill ", look on his face . didn't appear to have any weapons tho?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	squirrel-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	765599

The gophers around here are pretty tough.

Comment

That gopher must be a private contractor Justin wouldn't equip them that good. Um ahhhhh Um lol!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...