• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gona be chilly by morning

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*** the whole Ag industry that is consistently tiring to screw us ... this is reality . This is the best , at this time crop are within 300 miles .
    North and west of us were fuked 10 days ago with too much rain .
    The whole industry , land lords , guys paying $100 's per acre - please pull your head out of your ass .... think 💭

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
      *** the whole Ag industry that is consistently tiring to screw us ... this is reality . This is the best , at this time crop are within 300 miles .
      North and west of us were fuked 10 days ago with too much rain .
      The whole industry , land lords , guys paying $100 's per acre - please pull your head out of your ass .... think 💭
      I will second that motion

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        I will second that motion
        Lots of cannibalizing of capital going on at the moment.
        It all depends on where we are in the cycle. Remember seeds of the bear markets are planted in the bull markets and it might be a bull market now. Lol

Iceman Out

Comment

Chilly ....

Comment

Heck with it .... fishin

Comment

I third that fact.

Comment

How cold did it get Furrow? How big of an area? It might have been warmer and soil surface (lets hope). It seemed good here, cloudy all night and no sign of frost on vehicles. There are the same type of guys all over. Even here there are guys tripping over each other for land that is not that good. I try to stay out of the swinging dick contests. I already know mine is the biggest according to the old lady! Haha. Best of luck to everybody, keep plugging away.

Comment

Looks like one more cooler night, hopefully frost free.

Comment

Here we sat just above zero , but the pictures don't lie. Frost was just nipping us yesterday morning. Low areas , ditches, and the boat tarp .
                    Far too cold to even think of spraying so we did go fishing for the day . Had a good day and a great shore lunch .

But by the sounds of it we got off lucky.
                    South of Battleford, canola all wilted up .
                    Prince / Meota area ice had to be sc****d off vehicle windows . North east of here frost for a good hour in spots.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...