• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rain Survey.....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
    See Sk Crop Report for today, we win, Ponass Lake RM has had the most rainfall since snow!

"Rainfall last week ranged from trace amounts to 40 mm in the Rose Valley area. The
    Esterhazy area reported 8 mm of rain, the Yorkton and Fife Lake areas 6 mm, the Kelliher area 2
    mm, the Quill Lake area 24 mm, the Lumsden area 16 mm, the Earl Grey area 4 mm, the Craik
    area 11 mm and the Chamberlain area 15 mm. The Rose Valley area has reported receiving the
    most precipitation (94 mm) in the region since April 1."
    we have had way more than that , scic musta given up on us ?

Comment

From the sound of the downpour outside right now we should be at 22" since May 1 by the time I wake up

Comment

I think Meadow Lake and St Wahlbug are Down to Lloyd is by far the wettest in the province now . Some farms at 150 mm plus

Comment

Anywhere from 1.6" to a localized 5" here. 100 miles SE Edmonton.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
            I think Meadow Lake and St Wahlbug are Down to Lloyd is by far the wettest in the province now . Some farms at 150 mm plus
            Last Friday's 3" downpour and the other shots we've had on top of saturated ground has been interesting. Not to mention hail too. Can't get cows into bush pastures as roads are washed out. I'd bet were over 150mm. It's never wet like this here usually the other way. I'm not bitching cause dry is worse for me.

Comment

Originally posted by dalek View Post
              From the sound of the downpour outside right now we should be at 22" since May 1 by the time I wake up
              That's a lot of rain in 6 weeks.

Do you tile drain your land?

Comment

West of Edmonton 5 inches in last week same as last year wet 500 acres unseeded water every wire rain today also hopeing July is dry to get ride of water hay feilds floating in water sucks

Comment

This morning it rained for half an hour. Not hard. A couple of hours later, it poured. For less than ten minutes. After lunch, it spit. And then rained a good steady rain for 15 minutes. A typical day near Kenosee Lake.

The gardens are spongey. Like walking on a sponge mat you use for scrubbing a floor on your knees. The fields are spongey, too. I walked in one with runner boots. Not muddy. Just spongey. And biking across sainfoin fields, ....the water sprays up, but the ground is spongey.

Quite the year. Pars.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...