• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rain Survey.....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain Survey.....

1.94 inches 50Kms SE of Regina. Must have been close to the bulls eye or "in the zone" this time.

If it wasn't as dry as it was, that amount probably would have been a little too awesome. There was some pooling but most of it will likely soak away except for low spots that had sufficient moisture or "seeded potholes" I will gladly sacrifice for the rest of the farm.
    Last edited by farmaholic; Jun 15, 2017, 07:34.

1.25 rain ?

Comment

4 or 5 tenths

Comment

One word .... nothing!!!

Comment

Wish I could send you some big zed is it getting serious in your country I heard it was dry down there.

Comment

Two tenths of sweet **** all.

Comment

1"- 1 1/2", nice rain.

Comment

Originally posted by sofa.king View Post
                Wish I could send you some big zed is it getting serious in your country I heard it was dry down there.
                I wouldn't say serious yet, but two wks no rain and some heat could be a different situation.
                It could rain 2-3 inches there would be little water standing.

Comment

2.6 inches. Hour SE Regina.Badly needed.Maybe a bit much for the grain land but just what the grassland needed.

Comment

seven tenths!

Comment

35 - 40 mm at Weyburn. Much needed only 12 - 18mm from the middle of April. To late to prevent irreversible yield loss on some crops but certainly was timely to prevent a complete disaster. Rain event easily worth a couple hundred million to SE Sask economy.

Comment

1.6 inches. Truly believe that a single inch of rain mid August to fill the soybeans is all this area will need for 2017.

Comment

We have had more moisture out of a heavy dew. Crops around here are green but not growing much above ground. Putting roots down and preparing to hunker down. Could pay dividends later if we ever do get some rain.

Comment

See Sk Crop Report for today, we win, Ponass Lake RM has had the most rainfall since snow!

"Rainfall last week ranged from trace amounts to 40 mm in the Rose Valley area. The
                            Esterhazy area reported 8 mm of rain, the Yorkton and Fife Lake areas 6 mm, the Kelliher area 2
                            mm, the Quill Lake area 24 mm, the Lumsden area 16 mm, the Earl Grey area 4 mm, the Craik
                            area 11 mm and the Chamberlain area 15 mm. The Rose Valley area has reported receiving the
                            most precipitation (94 mm) in the region since April 1."

Comment

1.7 inches Richardson Kronau and north to Davin a few small puddles but way better than dry. 1.9 inches Indian Head area. So very needed, but regret that some others still waiting. Big Zee, I feel your frustration but this week is not done and there is moisture around to spawn showers. Just one good shot and the crops will show their gratitude. Good luck all Agrivillers.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...