• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Rain and How No One is getting it Right.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fire3511 View Post
    West of edmonton we got 5 inches in three days rain has not stopped from may going to have 500 acres unseeded worst year again hoping July no rain need to dry out

Fire whereabouts are you at? We're south of Wabamun and got two inches last weekend and the weekend before that. Managed to mud in our canola in between and now we're floating on barley and fertilizer and just going to harrow it into sprayed out fescue sod. Using the challenger since wheels quit floating and started sinking before the last monsoon. This is our experiment for this year. Hope it works.

Comment

Still raining off and on here.

This is after three passes with the harrows on heavy clay with no topsoil.

Comment

One inch and counting..
        Loosing crop with every rain drop.
        Water standing all over..

Comment

One and one-half inches at Kenosee Lake. And continuous intermittent drizzling. Pars

Comment

8/10 and still raining east of Edmonton. Starting to lose crop due flooding again.

Comment

1.35" water standing in crop, likely have some drowning out.
              We're good for 3-4 weeks now.

Comment

Just shy of 4" in June here, awesome for the grass but it's pretty cool for the corn - forecast 13-18C highs for the next week. I guess there is plenty time for heat later and water was what we needed now.

Comment

Not a drop. Clouds, clouds and clouds, my dad used to call them empty boxcars when no rain came out of them. Maybe next time, hope it's not a month away.

Comment

2.5" today 3.9" since Saturday Enough for now in my opinion but forecast says showers for next few days luckily sprayed corn on Monday between rains it's seeded on a sand ridge so shouldn't get too water logged, pine river mb.

Comment

1.5 inches at Edenwold. Still raining. Might hit 2 inches.

Comment

Still nothing here , and won't be
                        The pattern is set , or has been for a while .... we will be screwed shortly

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                          Still nothing here , and won't be
                          The pattern is set , or has been for a while .... we will be screwed shortly
                          The pattern does seem to be set. Nothing here either. Im thinking we should be getting a recycling fee for all these empties the rest are sending us. Maybe this weekend.

Comment

Hello to all agrivillers. it's good to still hear from you how things are going. southwest sask has got some rain but more would be welcome. I sold out last fall so don't have any skin in the game anymore, but I can still feel the sick feeling in my stomach waiting for rain. talking with my former neighbors, I can only commiserate with them as it is getting critical in the next week or so. showers in the area, but it may not be enough.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...