• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fall frost?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fall frost?

Normal fall frost would destroy how many acres?

What's the normal frost date?

Mid August ...line up at RBA

September 1 could be ugly.

September 10 still a wreck

September 15 would help the flax harvest

September 20...waiting on soybeans

This is a rough guess for here...

Comment

Might not have to wait till fall.
      Down to 5.2 here last night.

Comment

Global cooling?😹 I just looked at Helena Montana weather and the prediction is for cooling and possible snow in the higher altitudes. Since their weather seems to push NE, we probably will see even lower temps. With drought - stressed crops, that's good news. Hope the rain comes with this low.🍀

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
          Global cooling?😹 I just looked at Helena Montana weather and the prediction is for cooling and possible snow in the higher altitudes. Since their weather seems to push NE, we probably will see even lower temps. With drought - stressed crops, that's good news. Hope the rain comes with this low.🍀
          Send that to our all knowing Prime Minister who wants to TAX you to make it COLDER!

Comment

This is funny to me only because for a few years now I have been saying that nobody knows the future climate. The earth may be heading into the next mini ice age, and our only possible chance of survival is actually to pollute as much as possible in order to force a global warming to save all humanity....It is actually possible that all the climate change do gooders, actually are advocating for something that is so disasterous that it wipes all of society off the face of the planet in the next ice age....nobody knows!

Ps - I don't really believe that global warming will actually save humanity, I just chuckle when i think there may be that possibility

Comment

https://youtu.be/T43vc4NZUUc

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...