• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radar....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leftovers are okay. I'll take 'em.
    Don't need a whole lot now but a half inch would really make things better.
    Missing this altogether would not be good.

Comment

Thankfully I'm wrong again..... we get to eat from the banquet table and hopefully have a chance at some leftovers too.

Nice sound to be woken up by when you need it.
      Last edited by farmaholic; Jun 14, 2017, 02:51.

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
        Looks like the system in Manitoba will get some circulation going in Sask.
        Wind is going to have to get in the north.

MBdog today's price jump in MW means this is for real. Didn't think it would do it. Traders thinking forecast rains will be light?
        Up another dime tonight.
        101...i would never use the term for real going into end of quarter...but I would say futures and cash price action is perhaps acting somewhat rationally for now, given the real risks. Time will tell as always.
        Last edited by mbdog; Jun 14, 2017, 05:06.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
          Thankfully I'm wrong again..... we get to eat from the banquet table and hopefully have a chance at some leftovers too.

Nice sound to be woken up by when you need it.

Get much Farma? I hope the worst affected areas did. We hit the jackpot again here with a full inch. It's all disappeared without a puddle. Soil moisture levels must have been lower than I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
            Get much Farma? I hope the worst affected areas did. We hit the jackpot again here with a full inch. It's all disappeared without a puddle. Soil moisture levels must have been lower than I thought.

1.3.inches so far and there's still more circling in our direction

Fricken AWESOME!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...