• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radar....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radar....

My goodness, according to radar it looks like the west half of the southern half of Alberta is getting hammered with rain (or hail???).

Sure could use some of that, by now I'm sure most of you are sick and tired of hearing that.

Just looked at Montana radar....on the trajectory that system is on, it doesn't seem to extend far enough south to hit us. And there's not a lot of humidity here to fuel something either, about 45% here now.

Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Hammered with rain and hail at work. Luckily only pea sized and not for long so hopefully minimal damage. but had huge wind come in behind. This is the year for weekly 100+km wind I guess. Landlord called to say he was losing trees, what're his bins doing in the backyard? Have to see when I get home. They survived the last windstorm because they were full but three are empty now...

Guess I get to hunt for calves and grain bins when I get home!

Comment

Looking for zip to a quarter inch. Less than a tenth likely outcome

Comment

That's heavy ...

Comment

Anyone remember this ???????
            From a few days ago

Comment

I am sure that Treeety wants a replicated multi year study , done 1000 times but , nah , here it is in reality... strange eh ?

Comment

BTW , the pixxy coal dust and Matador saved 1000's of acres of canola here , just sayin.
                Boots on the ground there guy .....

Comment

Almost two inches here and still pouring.

Comment

Hmmmmm, who woulda thought
                    If you don't need it , that sucks .
                    Was there not someone on here that ask who Drew Learner was ???
                    Probably just some wacko ???
                    Hmmm, I remember, and the coincidence of other forecast for Alberta .
                    But hey , me just dumb farmer , with noreplicated trials or scientific knowledge.

Directed at only one , and no one else

Comment

Should be good for a bit of noise anyway...
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Lightning Jun 9 17.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	765564

Comment

Central Alberta east of Red Deer. We had big wind once it passed it settled down and rained into the early morning. Gauge had just under 6/10 in it this morning. As far as I know we missed the hail.

Comment

Regina really not much just about a half hour of rain. Looked worse on radar than in reality. Still nice to see it can rain. To grass see this is normal rain, three inch down pours out of this every few days is not fun or normal rain. Thats what we had the last 15 years

Comment

Much needed rain here hope you other guys got some that need it!!

Comment

I better quit "complaining" about the dryness before someone accuses me of being a "SF3". ;-) sorry. ...I couldn't resist SF3.

ps...don't take the bait!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...