• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CPC confirm support for Paris Accord

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck2 still waiting for your proposal on how you personally are going to reduce your GHG emission. Neither you or Mustardman have made any effort to address my question. I find with most people including myself it is do as I say not as I do. My opinion is that we are still many technological innovations away from being able to cut our emissions in Canada by 30 percent. Many decades and the fact still remains that we will all have to take a good sized cut in pay and economic output to cut GHG emissions.

Comment

Saskies aren't poor. And if we don't like our elected representatives, we vote them out.

Do not try to argue we should help the third world using a deviously designed tax-scheme because it is our moral obligation. It's not.

The immorality of the climate-change scheme itself, the propoganda being sold about its worth to the poor, is offensive and stupid. And you know it. And we can thank Wall for standing up to this underhanded tax plan, and the deceitful plot to implement it. Even you, Chucky chuck chuck seem to have abandoned defending the worth of its' science, thank goodness, or I would have to shake you heartily into the Land of Common Sense. You are after all a farmer, a manager, a wealth creator and I expect more from you.

Even the movie stars have abandoned the carbon science. And it's all about wealth transfer now. Obligation. Piss on obligation.

And yes, I'm mean and immoral and hard-hearted. And I watch parents handing out everything to their kids so the kids don't learn to work, be responsible, or be creative except for trying out a new drug.

Children, communities and nations are only as productive, as rich, as responsible as they are taught to be. Those who do nothing will continue to do nothing as long as they don't have to; rather like feeding cats.

Responsibility bring respect and wealth and a full belly.

Teach it and preach it. If you care about the international community.

I am not., I repeat, not, prepared to hand them cash because they choose to do. nothing.

parsley.

Comment

The sons of *******:

http://tinyurl.com/yc2bugae

Read it twice and get mad.

Comment

An intellectual duel between chuck and parsley is hardly a fair fight. I missed you pars. But as you can see, nothing new here.
          Chuck is like an 8 track tape.

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
            Saskies aren't poor. And if we don't like our elected representatives, we vote them out.

Do not try to argue we should help the third world using a deviously designed tax-scheme because it is our moral obligation. It's not.

The immorality of the climate-change scheme itself, the propoganda being sold about its worth to the poor, is offensive and stupid. And you know it. And we can thank Wall for standing up to this underhanded tax plan, and the deceitful plot to implement it. Even you, Chucky chuck chuck seem to have abandoned defending the worth of its' science, thank goodness, or I would have to shake you heartily into the Land of Common Sense. You are after all a farmer, a manager, a wealth creator and I expect more from you.

Even the movie stars have abandoned the carbon science. And it's all about wealth transfer now. Obligation. Piss on obligation.

And yes, I'm mean and immoral and hard-hearted. And I watch parents handing out everything to their kids so the kids don't learn to work, be responsible, or be creative except for trying out a new drug.

Children, communities and nations are only as productive, as rich, as responsible as they are taught to be. Those who do nothing will continue to do nothing as long as they don't have to; rather like feeding cats.

Responsibility bring respect and wealth and a full belly.

Teach it and preach it. If you care about the international community.

I am not., I repeat, not, prepared to hand them cash because they choose to do. nothing.

parsley.
            Absolutely great assessment Pars, love it!
            Thanks for saying what most of us think!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Green-Climate-Fund.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	765569Click image for larger version

Name:	CO2 550my Extinction Chart from Ward.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	765570Click image for larger version

Name:	IPCC chair.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	765571Click image for larger version

Name:	Tax 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	765572

Comment

Great pics from Twitter, FJLip. Great addition to this thread. Thanks. Do you follow me on Twitter? I can't keep track anymore with over 6K following me. Pars.

Comment

Don't you just want to pinch those pink cheeks of Ottmar's, hard, and then slap both of them smartly, whilst telling him what an arrogant asshole he is

We don't need men like him central planning our lives. Thank you very much.

I dunno. But I don't think I've lost my feist yet. Pars.

Comment

it is up to every province to decide how they want to use their carbon tax. The next government may well decide to rebate it in the form of lower income taxes.

It's quite ironic for farmers to be so very concerned about wealth transfers to others but fail to recognize they also receive tax payers money in the form of subsidies and safety net programs.

Sakatchewan was for most of its history a have not province and received significant amounts of equalization payments from the federal government. An obvious transfer of wealth.

There have been numerous tax payer funded farm payments over the years. Some of it is good and necessary policy some of it is not.

Parsley I know you believe in the American dream that hard work will make you rich. The reality is that is fiction for most people in the world who live in countries where access to education, health care, good housing, and sufficient food are limited. The majority of poor children in the world will remain poor throughout their lives. It doesn't mattterwhether they are the hardest working people in the world if you grow up in an economy where the annual income is a few hundred dollars a year.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                      An intellectual duel between chuck and parsley is hardly a fair fight. I missed you pars. But as you can see, nothing new here.
                      Chuck is like an 8 track tape.
                      Good analogy BP, i got a few " chuckles " out of that one!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...