• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raven Viper Pro update NFG

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oohhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
      120 ft ?
      Yes. 120

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        Mine are deselected also i think i will check It says when starting a job it will control the 7 sections and not femce row nozzles. Yours doesnt stop pump if you leave them on when your master is on but accuboom has booms all off ? Thats when this one stops pump

There's an option in the configuration for minimum pwm. I have it set so pump always runs for agitation. I'll check. I believe it's set to min 110

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
          There's an option in the configuration for minimum pwm. I have it set so pump always runs for agitation. I'll check. I believe it's set to min 110
          Im at 150. That gives me min 35psi with yellow tips but stil shuts off if it thinks it should be spraying out fence rows but cant cause accuboom has end sections off

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
            Im at 150. That gives me min 35psi with yellow tips but stil shuts off if it thinks it should be spraying out fence rows but cant cause accuboom has end sections off

Are your fence row nozzles plumbed to the boom sections or a separate line to feed them?

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
              Are your fence row nozzles plumbed to the boom sections or a separate line to feed them?
              On the end of section 1 and 7 feeds off booms

Comment

That boom is split up into 7 sections? My 100 footer is only 5 but maybe the end row nozzles are each counted as a section.

Remember, I said I don't have them, it came with them on but I took them off and told the Viper Pro that they weren't there. We would have no use for them. Really, hardly any fences to spray against or trees either.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                  That boom is split up into 7 sections? My 100 footer is only 5 but maybe the end row nozzles are each counted as a section.

Remember, I said I don't have them, it came with them on but I took them off and told the Viper Pro that they weren't there. We would have no use for them. Really, hardly any fences to spray against or trees either.
                  No i ordered this with 7 sections plus fence row nozzles .less overlap. The bto's here are getting i think its called sharpshooter ? And that controls every nozzle . lotsa trees here it probably is just some setting but its smarter than i am . Maybe thats all
                  I gotta do is tell the son of a bitch that they arent there ? But they definetely arent included in the accuboom controlling

Comment

We have 7 sections plus two for the end rows. In viper I just deselect the fence row nozzles listed as * so I have *1234567*

That way you retain mechanical control and then they have their own fluid lines that T into the main supply line before it goes to sections 1 and 7

Comment

7 electric ball/shut-off values instead of five I have(20 foot sections)
                      Klaus your 120 footer sections must not be much shorter than mine but case's must be quite short...13 foot average(?). PWM settings might even vary depending on sprayer width and nozzle size being used?

Comment

I checked fence rows are cheched on boom selection i
                        Think so that built in swiches work to control them but they arent checked off for accuboom.got 2 tenths. Had to quit seeding on last field.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                          7 electric ball/shut-off values instead of five I have(20 foot sections)
                          Klaus your 120 footer sections must not be much shorter than mine but case's must be quite short...13 foot average(?). PWM settings might even vary depending on sprayer width and nozzle size being used?

Mine are 120 for the outers 200 for the rest (inches)

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...