• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are the odds

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what are the odds

two aussies and a Canadian in London bridge attack geez talk about wrong place at wrong time no offence intended to others who perished in the face of evil.

another comment
    with fear of arguments which isn't the point but re terrorism will try to keep it short but a perspective.

My fater was a POW in Germany enlisted at 18 got shot shot down in his first mission. Became great friends with one of his pow mates who passed on only 3 years ago.

This man was intelligent articulate tolerant etc etc. Discussing current world situation in a visit and he said hitler was a tyrant wanted to change the world, my father and his pow's faced the ss gestapo and the feared and loather and brainwashed hitler youth. Anyway discussing it one day and he said the whole world apart from german allies was against hitler and wanted him and his regime removed, and he believed what they were doing was right.

So we fast forward to now he say world has changed and way way more tolerant reckons that if hitler was about today extreme measures such as war would have been possibly avoided before it happened and a lot of people would have thought he was innocent and it was only the radical element and possibly conversely a lot of the german people wouldn't have blindly followed him. Interesting perspective hope you understand my meaning. PS this dear chap was adamant hitler was a terrorist nothing more nothing less. Things were different then.
    Last edited by malleefarmer; Jun 7, 2017, 16:17.

So if I'm correctly understanding the train of thought you expressed, we have way more Chamberlain and way less Churchill?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...