• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grain elevators

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grain elevators

*** me is all I can say. Sitting in line with a minimum of an hour wait time about 15 minutes per load to dump be a use they run the leg so slow. When you get in the office there is about 10 dog ****ers standing around scratching their nuts and laughing and visiting. This is real progress in the grain handling system sorry for the rant I just had to vent. By the way it is a pioneer but it was just as bad as when it was viterra same slugs still work here.

Originally posted by sofa.king View Post
    *** me is all I can say. Sitting in line with a minimum of an hour wait time about 15 minutes per load to dump be a use they run the leg so slow. When you get in the office there is about 10 dog ****ers standing around scratching their nuts and laughing and visiting. This is real progress in the grain handling system sorry for the rant I just had to vent. By the way it is a pioneer but it was just as bad as when it was viterra same slugs still work here.

G3 10 minutes in/out rarely a lineup never move when unloading superBs

Comment

How is the rebuild at Dixon Pioneer going? Two new platform scales, 10 times as fast as the piece of SHIT overhead scales!
      Great news Wadena Pioneer is also scrapping their disgusting over head scales! Good riddance to a stupid Cargill Idea!
      Screw Cargill!

Comment

New viterra ready for fall on 18 in Wadena.
        Can't wait.

Comment

I still cant force myself to deal with G3, I cant seem to get by the fact it is part CWB. Enuf said...

Comment

Got a new 10 min in out facility close to me and the county mounties stop everybody on way in anyways.
            Long lineups? My eye twitches just thinkin about it. People who would starve getting paid by the ton or the foot in my way. Ghostrider comes out.

Comment

Let the money be the deciding factor not the emotion. Just another GrainCo now, everybody should be an option.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                How is the rebuild at Dixon Pioneer going? Two new platform scales, 10 times as fast as the piece of SHIT overhead scales!
                Great news Wadena Pioneer is also scrapping their disgusting over head scales! Good riddance to a stupid Cargill Idea!
                Screw Cargill!
                They're working away at it... Which Cargil weighs overhead? Clavet elevator has a truck scale...

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
                  They're working away at it... Which Cargil weighs overhead? Clavet elevator has a truck scale...
                  NE Terminal when built in 1898 was partners with Cargill and that is what they insisted on. Wasn't the destroyed Cargill in Humboldt also overhead? There are overhead scales at an elevator in Canora too. They are all S L O W

Comment

Used to be overhead at Dixon originally UGG. Replaced with truck scale a few years ago
                    Cargill in Humboldt had truck scale. Still there I think
                    Last edited by farming101; Jun 7, 2017, 14:13.

Comment

The Cargill at Kindersley has an overhead scale too. It was designed for an era when 3 tons and tandems were the norm.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...