• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey, what happened to Parsley?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, what happened to Parsley?

Hey Buddy, you still alive. Isn't it time for one of your contests?

There's a few others I wonder about too.

Comment

That's funny , u don't know why some have left here , I won't explain

Comment

shes alive and well on twitter

Comment

No need to wakopa, we can all come to our own conclusions...real or perceived based on our tolerances.

Take what you like and leave the rest.

Has anyone been asked by Admin to leave, been blocked, or change anything.

There are quite afew active posters and I'd bet many times more observers.

Comment

Coming from someone who doesn't lock in good grain prices , lol there have been good poeple who could give good advice on here who leave because they get cut down often.this isn't a site to learn just wine, some have reason to complain but when ur leader has crop failure on Jan 5.its poeple like u I don't sit with in coffee shop because I won't learn nothing. Told u guys one year 4 times when wheat was going up and I was right , told u when the market was going down and I bet nobody listen, I don't forcast the market to drop every year like some . Notice when somebody tries to give a little advice there very little response.

Comment

Yes I forgot u were the dink that cut me down for bragging when I was trying to be positive after the Jan 5 crop failure by ur wining leader , I was saying some the good things in life and I get cut down by a dink

Comment

She is doing fine. Haven't talked to her in a while but she is on Twitter.

As for wheat going up did a premium last week on basis should hit $7:50 for the last of my 16 spring wheat.

Didn't lock much in yet, why when the world is a wash in good quality wheat. Ha ha they have a shitty USA crop Russia grows feed crap like most of the world. Now northern hemisphere is dry, hm 7 off combine its almost time to lock in some fall grain. Oh but Wheat doesn't make you money. We can't grow lentils or chick peas so you do with what you can do.

Comment

....Ok then. When you post comments on an internet forum be ready for what ever comes at you. My skin is too thick to be offended by name calling on a internet playground forum. Accuse me of what you will but everyone is entitled to their opinion. If they don't mesh, who cares!

There is more marketing material that comes across my email that I can possibly read thoroughly. Everyone makes their own decisions based on their circumstances and experiences.

I have stated over and over again why I won't lock in grain prices in advance of what I know is in the bin, for more than one reason. If you have the balls to do it , good for you. If you don't agree with it, that's ok too. I won't hold it against you for doing it and I hope you don't hold it against me for not. I am staring a potential drought in the face.... I don't care if wheat is $10.00 a bushel for fall, I'm not locking any in, this isn't a sure crop area.

Happy Marketing Wakopa, and take care.

Comment

What happened to Freewheat?

Comment

That's who I miss free wheat

Comment

Farmaholic, you are not the only one that will not lock in a price until you have it in the bin,I usually will not either. I know of a couple guys that locked in canola in 1988. That finished their farming operations soon after that. That was the worst drought that I ever experienced.

Comment

Freewheat is doing great!!! He's living the life. Seeding a bit less and selling lambs and chicken eggs like there is no tomorrow.

Comment

Gee, and I get called crabby.
                            We have the right to divorce toxic people from our lives.

Comment

Glad to hear freewheat is doing ok. Sounds like it was tough slugging for them. Best wishes freewheat.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...