• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sasktel WIFI Slow and Week, other carriers?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sasktel WIFI Slow and Week, other carriers?

Our 5G WiFI, instead of getting better is dismally slow and no matter where my IPad goes, I only get 2 bars of strength. Anyone have better service from other providers?

Sasktel should spend more time getting our services up instead of wasting our money in foreign countries.

We put a booster in the house, use hot spot always have 4 bars. Downstairs had no service until booster, now 2-3 bars.
    All the rest of carriers are a waste of money, used Xplornet, totally useless big $$$$ for basically dial up, and don't go over your data they slow you down, and still charge the same.

Comment

Which speed did you have on Xplornet? I see up to 25 Mbps down 100 Gb/month available. Yourlink wireless 15 miles away clear sight, of course bought by Xplornet, is TOTAL SHIT, off half the time, fast as hell at 6 am?
      The most disappointing purchase in our lives right now!

When I call support the signal is NEVER down at tower, always accuse our router, total BS! Idiots stay away from those turkeys!

Comment

I think rogers and Telus both have their own towers plus also ride on Sasktel. Sasktel has played themselves out of the market in so
        Many ways. Good bye Sasktel - I used to be your biggest fan then you left me stranded too many times, now I Am seeing someone else named Roger

Comment

Check out Little Loon Wireless which is owned by Access Communications they provide wireless internet to many locations throughout Saskatchewan... www.littleloon.ca

Comment

Well done Brad make Sasktel appear shitty so we can sell it off to pay off more stadiums. Right on!!!
            Maybe I can get in on the sale just like the liquor board stores which have gone from good to shit privatized in our neck of the woods. But what the hell another millionaire made who cares about no selection. Hahahaha love this place.
            Double the rye boys.

Comment

Fusion, if you can get it, is functional when it works, which is most of the time but there are times the "connection" is lost. Actually it happens often enough. As someone else said, but the problem is NEVER on their end!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...