• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good early roundup?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as the nodules keep alive those peas can make a crop. Seen that here quite a few times and harvested 50 bushels. Stems will turn brown above ground and plants will be flat once ripe if it rains. Seemed like xemium in priaxor ds helped a little if sprayed early.

Nodules dead though and it won't yield much. Spreading Lots N will get 20 bus/ac vs 0.

Comment

59-70% infections, noduals dieing

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
        We did find some Dekalb 75-45 , was told it is as early as 43E03 .
        So far I have been told it's very good and it sucks and does not mature any earlier .
        Could put 45H31 in , but even with that its awefull late .
        7545 is early. Good week earlier than 7444 last year. I put a good bit in this year. Like 7315 but better yield.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
          7545 is early. Good week earlier than 7444 last year. I put a good bit in this year. Like 7315 but better yield.
          Yes it's early, got to swath it green too. Rep told me that and dekalb called and told me that. Got a couple days into color change then blew up my reel and that set me back a couple days. By the time I got done swathing it was shelling huge. Growing again this year, seemed good otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
            Yes it's early, got to swath it green too. Rep told me that and dekalb called and told me that. Got a couple days into color change then blew up my reel and that set me back a couple days. By the time I got done swathing it was shelling huge. Growing again this year, seemed good otherwise.
            Same too. Planted may 20 swathed August 20 and it was shelling like crazy.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...