• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drought ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forage, I subscribe but don't worship. He "thinks" the pattern will change for both the too wet and too dry. Too wet to see a reprieve from too much rain and too dry should begin to see some....all about the middle of June.

For me I don't put too much faith in forecasts....one day at a time and I hope we don't run out of days, lol. But nothing worse than Enviro Canada's forecasts calling for outright rain five to seven days in advance and diminishing the odds as that day approaches....Drew doesn't seem to give that false hope.

And why is it that people who live and breath the weather seem to know or have that "gut feeling" that when a dry trend is established and hurricane winds are a-blowin....rain doesn't seem to materialize. Watch it approach only to have it fizzle or veer off and miss us. And worse yet, re-establish itself past us! It will rain here yet, but maybe(likely) not on my schedule! Nothing I can do about it so I try not to let it consume me, but I'll never say it has no affect! Furrow talked about a blocking pattern, must be our turn this time.

Comment

Is it ok to be jealous of those with irrigation? I can hardly keep my lawn alive sprinklers just run and run and run.

Comment

Look at that nice red blob about 200 miles south of us. If we all suck in at once, maybe we can pull it up here. One of these days it will surprise us. 😀

I don't know if technology is better or worse today then yesteryear. Before we prayed to the rain gods without getting to watch them skirt around us.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...