• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CFL

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CFL

Well the new football season is getting underway with training camps in full swing.
    Just wondering, hadn't heard whether the Riders had entered a team for this year. Be nice to keep the 9 teams going !!

Oh come on......!

Comment

I heard the stamps were moving to Edmonton for 2018 because they were bought by Henry Burris and some ottawa winners.

Comment

Stamps in decline.

I believe Canada Post!

Comment

Riders still looking for 13 good players

Comment

Stonepecker we don't need good when we already have great.lol

Comment

Don't get me wrong, Rider fans are the most dedicated and passionate fans in North America. I just thought it might be fun to lighten the mood and get some friendly comments going.

Comment

Appears Chris Jones made the right decision in not giving into Durant's salary demands.....he is already injured with his new team.

About a month away until he season kicks off.

Comment

Did I hear that the Riders have former NFL star, Vince Young as their #1 QB? I'm sure that will go well...

Comment

Who cares! Just a bunch of guys who couldnt make the pros now go and get a real job.

High school ball is a better watch if you need your 2 down and punt fix.

Iceman Out

Comment

The riders obviously have strong connections to the Conservative party of Canada, they must have sent people that can count to the leadership race and came up with hundreds of more votes than there were people eligible to vote hahahaha.
                      Bernier is pissed. Thank God he lost.
                      Go Andrew!!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...