• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow! old crop canola

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! old crop canola

Looks like everyone is covered. Down 8+

Guess the remainder wasn't selling so theyre gonna see how much they can get on the way down

Comment

Export demand drying up, domestic crush filling up. Still might find the odd opportunity if someone runs short but I think the best days for this year are behind us.

Comment

Originally posted by Kinger View Post
        Export demand drying up, domestic crush filling up. Still might find the odd opportunity if someone runs short but I think the best days for this year are behind us.
        Seasonal late crop year canola demand slowdown . . . China credit issues impacting global commodities.

Comment

Producer delivery patterns are different this year. I do not think there will be a late season surge of canola deliveries this year. Could be wrong

Comment

Excellent seeding conditions . haha..
            Must be one extra canola seed..

Comment

Gotta wonder if this thing will bottom and turn higher or trade range bound. At this point it looks like I unloaded old crop just in time...pure luck. We are delivering now

Comment

It's May 30th and we have already used SF3's 16.9 million mt canola crop up (see I told you it was was bigger than that in the fall).

I think we will rebound a bit from here but 530 july is gone for this year I think. Glad we cleaned out at 11.75.

Comment

If those Canola buyers had a brain, they would be buying all that they could. it could be a damn short crop this year.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                    If those Canola buyers had a brain, they would be buying all that they could. it could be a damn short crop this year.
                    Ya if I had more balls I would go long canola futures problem is the market can stay irrational forever. Why because its 100% fixed paper bs.

Comment

Facts that the market knows jack shit.

Its all a scam to get the last bit of canola before they do maintenance etc.

!. Way less seeded acreage.

2. Shit show dry canola and flooded canola and late canola does not give a bumper but a crop thats it.

3.Pipe line is f%^king empty. They know it.

4. Spring harvested is shit.

5.Finally all early seeded and late seeded is equaling out all shit.

Comment

I am laying a bet on Canola futures. My prediction - 12 and heading higher. But just a Dumguy.

Comment

Just got $7 for a couple loads hrsw

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...