• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weather models .. June 5th ish

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
    Isn't it amazing how much more predictable and accurate wind forecasting is than rain! ....sigh, 50-70 here today! **** off....
    that's what I've noticed they are always bang on for the wind

Comment

Weathertab says 77-84% chance this Tuesday and Wednesday for Regina. Hope that's not Regina, Italy.

Comment

Looks to be 4 days earlier now ,

Comment

I'm starting to think he can beat the Shit for brains from the east. His biggest challenge will be the media. Stay away from gay and abortion issues it's a non issue for most.

Comment

"There it is.... "again", RAIN, "outright rain" in the forecast five days away! Ya ya ya, lived through this before. From rain to 60% chance to 30% chance to zilch to 30% to a few drops, define "rain". Just east of here about 8 miles some people were lucky enough to get about a quarter inch in pop-up showers yesterday afternoon, (im)patiently waiting my turn!

Sincerely yours, Frustrated.

Comment

Insaw that cloud, thought it was you, too bad, well we are in the same boat - dry docked for now. i was just dreaming of a nice rain and the green rows. Right now everything is hiding in the furrow. Been here before, never liked it many times in past 35 years. 😬

Comment

I hear ya farma. We are now doubling down (reseeding canola) in the dust with an eye to Friday. It says windy and rain....I too am doubtful!

Comment

Yep....poof!! You called it farma.

Friday rain vanished from forecast and Is now chance showers saturday.

Comment

A4A..... seen it too many times to put absolutely any faith or hope in that type of forecast. One day at a time. I don't like being set up for disappointment so I put no stock in long term forecasts, if you can consider 5 days long term.

Just like some other facets of our Industry, forecasters lose credibility when they continually predict or assess things that aren't or never come true....inconsistencies, irregularities, unreliable, ....

Comment

Yup been there before here , chances of rain just keep disappearing when your dry. Frustrating to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                        A4A..... seen it too many times to put absolutely any faith or hope in that type of forecast. One day at a time. I don't like being set up for disappointment so I put no stock in long term forecasts, if you can consider 5 days long term.

Just like some other facets of our Industry, forecasters lose credibility when they continually predict or assess things that aren't or never come true....inconsistencies, irregularities, unreliable, ....
                        But in AB they get the RAIN RAIN RAIN right every time!

That COLD North wind can F*ck off till December, evil shit!

And for those with TOO MUCH we HOPE Friday forecast disappears....
                        Last edited by fjlip; May 30, 2017, 08:14.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...