• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sask Government Needs a Brain

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy in sask your either with the enemy or you vote Conservative.

You my friend have always voted NDP and will always vote NDP because you believe their drivel.

I have voted Liberal yes, NDP in my younger time and Conservative and now Sask Party. My younger self looked up to the likes of Roy and Eddie the torch. They ran great campaigns. Your idiot now is not a winner but a winer.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
      New guy in sask your either with the enemy or you vote Conservative.

You my friend have always voted NDP and will always vote NDP because you believe their drivel.

I have voted Liberal yes, NDP in my younger time and Conservative and now Sask Party. My younger self looked up to the likes of Roy and Eddie the torch. They ran great campaigns. Your idiot now is not a winner but a winer.
      have never voted NDP.Unions are the worst for bleeding the government.Voted for Wall both times.can you not get it into your head that some people do not accept politics unconditionally.Like the system in the states.2 terms and your out.after that too many favours to repay.

Comment

That I get New guy two terms and you should be out.

Boyd has to go retire what ever his expiry date is way past due.

But i look what has happened in Alberta and the New NDP in Sask will be ten times more idiotic than Nut case in Alberta.

They are not Roy and Eddie for sure.

So its either Brad or the other guys. You pick.

But yes some Saskparty guys need to call it.

Comment

Have you ever worked for gov. In sask or fed. Talking from the sidelines is real easy. The NDP created a awesome system to keep going in sask for years. Cradle to grave NDP workers once your dad r tired son or daughter moved into useless positions. Union dues paid, ah the NDP circle of life.

Most have been retired by now and the NDP would like a renewal.

But under brad we got roads fixed, parks fixed, Schools and hospitals built not closed. And yea infrastructure fixed, because of a growing population.

The NDP as happy with a province of 900,000 not 1.2 million.

Here is a bet if the NDP get back in watch as they run up debt and say it was all brads fault, at the same time doing jack shit and creating gov useless jobs
          That is EXACTLY what will happen when the NDP get back in. There are still a lot of the "old guard" in this province who still support these union ass kissing non forward thinking idiots! Maybe we can get Uncle Roy , or Uncle Lorne to come back for another round of stifling this province back into the dark ages!

Comment

I have voted ndp , liberal, conservative in Devines first term but not in the second as I could see how the money was being spent.
            Didn't vote for Brad as I saw through the Bullshit. ( Great speaker that's about the end of his talents)
            He loved taking Credit for a Commodity Boom that he had nothing to do with

Third term governments are always not very good.
            Third term governments that Go in With a Landslide - then you have big problems

Comment

Today's polls show the NDP in the lead in Sask. Who'd of thunk-it?

Comment

That I get New guy two terms and you should be out.

Boyd has to go retire what ever his expiry date is way past due.

But i look what has happened in Alberta and the New NDP in Sask will be ten times more idiotic than Nut case in Alberta.

They are not Roy and Eddie for sure.

So its either Brad or the other guys. You pick.

But yes some Saskparty guys need to call it.
                so if your neibour is a 1 out of 10 farmer is it then ok to be a 3

Comment

Governments become complacent when there is not an effective opposition. Saskatchewan needed someone to keep the Wall government on the straight and narrow. This happens every time we have a majority government for too long.

Wall is blaming reduced resource revenue and the budget that came after for voter disapproval. He doesn't get it! So we will all pay the price.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...