• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sask Government Needs a Brain

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly who the f is Robert?

Comment

so big wheel you would rather have less people here?

Comment

I don't give a crap how many people we have here, as long as they work, if they are able and pay taxes. . The rest can move on. There are priorities/ necessities and it would be really nice if government would remember them when they are throwing or giving away our tax dollars. It just takes a big broom when governments change to clean out the patronage.

Comment

Regardless who is in or not , there is far too much dead weight in this province not paying tax's

Comment

I don't hire people to sit around on their ass and be an expense to my farm. No different than a government bragging how many people are coming it's actually stupid if you cannot manage the cost of the infrastructure to bring those people.

I could give a rats ass about population increase does nothing for me except more slums and ghettos. Drive around saskatoon and Regina maybe not after dark. But there's lots of people right?

Comment

Seems our buddy Wall was dancing woth Chinese fraudsters - how could that happen? What a bunch of dunces! And to think I supported them financially and election working, I am the dunce!

Comment

Wtf why weren't most of you in regina at the NDP ralley! Did you go down town regina when Roy or Allen ran the provonce! Hell joe come they always got elected in the poorer neighbourhoods. People who came to sask worked have jobs for the most part.
                NDP economics I guess.

The NDP is not what sask needs now or into the future. Let's hope they finally are gone.

Comment

lets hope never .

Comment

If you want more people to move to sk, we can send you about a 1/2 million ndp'ers. Hope you have enough phony government jobs for them.

Comment

not everyone that is not happy with sask government is NDP.People needs to open their minds enough. to realize time to change some people in the Sask Party.If you do not it will be your own fault the NDP get elected next election.see Wall must be doing damage control with radio ads .Oil companies probably stroked them a cheque to do so.Oh ya.it is not a 16 year old girl paying for everyone's coffee it is the Farmers.

Comment

I would think Most of you THOUGHT you were voting for a Fiscal onservative govt. Surprise Surprise when it comes to Finances, This group couldn't Organize a 2 car parade

Comment

Wall s biggest mistake was thinking he could appease the left wing. Using carbon capture and storage to mitigate so called green house gasses. Well guess what... is not about the environment its about carbon taxes and control. You can never ever appease the left they will always hate freedom and self preservation. Now Brad has ticked of his base by raising taxes i feel that will be his undoing. ..I well never ever vote ndp but by God we'll quit sending donations and defending him on the inter web thingy. The next election will send a message hopefully we won't go full retard like alberta.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                            not everyone that is not happy with sask government is NDP.People needs to open their minds enough. to realize time to change some people in the Sask Party.If you do not it will be your own fault the NDP get elected next election.see Wall must be doing damage control with radio ads .Oil companies probably stroked them a cheque to do so.Oh ya.it is not a 16 year old girl paying for everyone's coffee it is the Farmers.

Newguy, you said it best - Exactly how I feel. Harper was too stubborn to take advice from his supporters so look wht happened federally. Now Wall must be taking his ques from Alana. He will give it back to the left too. Thank you very much dufus!

Comment

it depends on when you get to govern.
                              and even Devines mess was not all his fault.
                              but the ndp had to deal with it.
                              and a lot of hospital cuts had to be made. ( there are more to come now )
                              and all the taxes we paid to get out of that hole.

the economic times determine a lot of what you can and cannot do.

wall walked into 100$oil . 1000$ potash and 14$ canola
                              with the provinces books back in the black. thanks to the NDP and taxpayers.
                              so there was no wall miracle. just good timing

you would think that in those good times , things would be built and saved .
                              but that did not happen.
                              because 2 years into a down turn, everything is for sale.

wall and the sask party would make terrible farmers
                              Last edited by sawfly1; May 25, 2017, 03:05.

Comment

just look at how many people voted for Bill Boyd.If you insist on always voting one way maybe change the people running for your party.Too many think they will get some crumbs from the government gravey train so they hate to rock the boat.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...