• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weather-Not Good

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Braveheart,

A little misdirect anger on your part, seems to be a tendency of yours, we all have tough days this time of year. Step back and read the issues other posters are having on here, it may put in perspective.

Besides, Tweedy's not the one who called the forecaster a monkey.

Comment

Forage, I know who said what. I don't need any guidance or life lessons. I have everything I need. Abundance. Currently abundant wind, but abundance.

Comment

Braveheart, we are all struggling. It's been a shit harvest and an even worse seeding. Rain and wet snow destroyed crops that were salvageable April 1st that survived the winter. Now seeding is near impossible and slow with too much water. And now wind, terrible. MB has dust storms, AB has flooding farm land. Sk, we have everything.

And Drew's forecast back in January? Who cares, 3 days, unless its a huge storm front then about 5 days, is all that can be predicted with current technology. BTW, he said drier lol.

Good on Drew for making it happen and making money at it. He definitely will be right some of the time. But as weathernet and environment Canada last fall said, we were so wrong, and continue to be wrong. And that's ok.

Yet, all that said, farmers believe Drew like a weather prophet. Interesting is all.

Comment

Lol, now you forage are easy to predict, i knew one of you left challenged people would respond to my comment. If anyone else took my monkey comment as anything more than a light-hearted jab at weather forecasters, then your taking life too seriously. But that's the way the world turns now, i offended someone, so i must be racist against weather forecasters. Anyways it's been a tough spring, hope things work out for everybody.

Comment

The problem I see with all of this excess moisture which has been severe in alot of areas is that the top inch in your fields might dry off and you think it's all good but that's just a disguise. The water table is right to the top and not going anywhere for a long long time. The ground is like sponge. Watch when someone is driving on it. The problem is that if it gets dry and your crop is seeded shallow it won't germinate. If you get that inch of rain then it sits in water because it can't soak in and pools. Things aren't normal. Lots of areas are a one or two inch rain (maybe less) away from being under water.

Comment

2-3 in Wilkie area
              Not good , they were very wet before this

Comment

Come on ladies and gentlemen....I need you guys to cheer on that swirling rain NW of Regina on Bethune's radar.....encourage it to drift SE of where it is to my place. Years ago we never knew what we were missing or going to get.....technology, until it was over.

Comment

3 tenths laid some water here last night

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...