• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rice???

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rice???

Anyone have experience with rice as a crop? I didn't list it on my crop insurance but I don't think it was on the list anyways. Some guys got a day or two of combining or seeding done and today the weather fell apart again. Almost getting to the point I hope it keeps raining and we wouldn't have to worry about seeding although. Haven't even fixed up the drill or tractor yet( not that it needs much). At least we should be able enjoy Mother's Day if the cows will let us....

If you plant rice and it keeps raining cats and dogs you can have a Chinese smorgasbord.

Comment

Originally posted by sofa.king View Post
      If you plant rice and it keeps raining cats and dogs you can have a Chinese smorgasbord.
      Lol
      I actually like Chinese and will pass this along to the guy who owns the best Chinese joint around. I doubt he'll share my sense of humour though. Should probably do it after dinner. Started raining lightly again........ kittens and puppies I guess?

Comment

Those last two posts are priceless.

Comment

Farmaholic I hope you get some"cats and dogs" for rain. After yesterday's dump I don't think we'll be starting seeding till June. If the sun ever comes out the grass will be amazing at least. The dandelions just started flowering on the south slopes a few days ago. They're at least ten days later than normal.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...