• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The dirty carbon tax?hahahahaa

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dirty carbon tax?hahahahaa

So prior to carbon tax when Harper was in everyone was almost welcoming a gay raise. The gst raise would do the same thing financially as the carbon tax. However labelling the gst excuse me carbon tax a carbon tax you get the business from countries that were going to boycott the dirty oil. You also get approval of the pipelines etc etc.
    In reality whether you want to admit it or not Pierre jr is progressing oil as much or more than the predecessor. That may be difficult to comprehend if you can't get past the Trudeau name.
    Hahahaha

And here I thought grassy and chuckie had the market cornered on left-wing looney. Those are the only type of people I know that were advocating for a 'gay' raise in the Harper era. But I am sure we will likely see hefty GST and income tax raises in the coming years - all Jr. knows is how to kill productivity.

Comment

it will be a great day when we can send all these lefty loons to mars to save that planet.

Comment

Jolly oh right on!!
        But hey did you know the reason wall built the carbon sink hole???
        Because he was being told what Harper was told and Pierre told either you make some effort to curb the dirty oil thing or we don't buy. So what did he do? Built a billion dollar hole and then broke us and then charged the shit out of us farmers in taxes to pay for it so he could sell oil. Then goes around and says hey look at that Pierre we can't afford that tax. HanahHa

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...