• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canola visible stocks

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canola visible stocks

Visible stocks and in transit for week 40 sit at 1,234,700 tonnes. Last year levels were 1,542,800.
    At current rate of use I would call that pipeline levels.
    Look for weekly disappearance to drop off till after seeding stops. I won't say 'done' cause it looks a little grim right now

Just my thoughts. likely wrong

At what price do the crushers back off...what is the COPA crush margin(guide only) now.

At what price do export sales stall.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      At what price do the crushers back off...what is the COPA crush margin(guide only) now.

At what price do export sales stall.
      crusher here been backed off all year

Comment

Update: Week 41 visible stocks and in transit - 1.011 MMT
        Down 18% in one week

Comment

What's left? We started hauling yesterday and I have everything priced, except for a small cushion for over estimating whats in the bins or dockage/spoilage issues.

Comment

I thought July would have surpassed the highs in the January to March earlier in the year. Will it yet? Basis is low to zero in locations that need canola. Bids are down 41 to 45 cents/bu, depending on which delivery month, compared to the price and wide delivery window I got since I priced ours.

Comment

I thought we needed a picture to go with the tread title 101.

Comment

Good one. Looks like an early harvest for you guys, when did you get that seeded?

Comment

I don't even want to look at what's coming up, or should I say what "isn't" coming up!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...