• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian Natural Resources is a Garbage company

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadian Natural Resources is a Garbage company

Tell your neighbors. They are buying up a lot of smaller companies and then coming to the landowners and crying poor wanting to lower the rent they are paying. Good friend works for Propak repairing and rebuilding the motors and pumps for these companies and says they r one of the worst to deal with. When the pricks come to me I am telling them to sell it back to EOG and *uck Off back under the rock they crawled out from under.

Heard something similar about them from a friend who runs a steam outfit. They has wanted reduced surface rents in the empress area and and when farmer wanted an increase they removed seven wells from his land. My guess is that move makes other land owners easier to deal with.

Comment

If you want EOG back they must be absolute slime.Didn't think there could be anyone worse than them I'd take the wells off myself before I would ever have any thing to do those guys.

Comment

They were shit to work for on the drilling side too. Cheap ass on everything don't care about safety just dollars. They still have an unsealed sagd well spewing bitumen up north... I think that's been going on for 3 years now..

Comment

EMPRESS area that would be a reduction in welfare benefits wouldn't it .

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
            They were shit to work for on the drilling side too. Cheap ass on everything don't care about safety just dollars. They still have an unsealed sagd well spewing bitumen up north... I think that's been going on for 3 years now..
            couldn't agree more klause

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...