• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garbage season ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garbage season ...

Someone dumped this on the edge of the road . How fukin ignorant are people getting nowadays???

Comment

Anything in that pile of rubish that would identify the people who dumped it? I know I wouldn't want to rifle through it because **** all would be done anyway.

I thought the tthread was going to be about spring clean-up using fire ;-)

Comment

People along 33 Highway put bagged garbage up against the signs. they sit there all year. What are these guys thinking. I was going to stop and check if they were filled with U.S. money.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
          People along 33 Highway put bagged garbage up against the signs. they sit there all year. What are these guys thinking. I was going to stop and check if they were filled with U.S. money.
          Keep driving.....

Comment

For some people their is no words to describe them..

Comment

20 litre pails? Thought only farmers had too many.

Comment

Someone cleaned out their garage and dirtied up the world

Comment

Neighbor has had concrete dumped in his hayfield that he found with his discbine. Shingles are quite popular out our way. Strangest one was a truck camper left on a road allowance besides one of our fields. Found a spare tire( perfectly fine) and a broom today out checking fields which are still too wet anyways.

Comment

Microwave ovens grow in the roadside ditches, have seen the odd TV and refrigerator too

Comment

Land by a major highway means lots of diapers, underwear and even the odd pair of pants laying around approaches. Can't people change their kids and take the diapers to the next gas station garbage? I guess if the adults shit themselves on the road just pull over into the nearest field and throw out your ****ing gotch, and if it's real bad the pants are gone too!!!

Comment

I think people are just too cheap to haul their garbage to the dump. As the rates and restrictions increase at the dumps, so do the incidence of "dirty dumping".

Comment

Got a name from one of several business card left in the pile . Local contractors, some masonry guy. He will be surprised when the authorities show up , and he gets fined . The last guy that got caught got dinged $650 from the RM .

Comment

Is that enough of a deterrent?

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                              Got a name from one of several business card left in the pile . Local contractors, some masonry guy. He will be surprised when the authorities show up , and he gets fined . The last guy that got caught got dinged $650 from the RM .

Do you think it is his garbage? Maybe to "dirty dumper" was given the business card by a contractor.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...