• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Card lock rip off

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Card lock rip off

Got bill from coop for unleaded.
    Price is 10 cents higher than the pump price..of the same day.
    Fuel manager said bulk delivered unleaded is also 10 cents higher than current pump..
    Let the young girls fill your tank..all the coop card locks are a dud now?

Bought card lock coop farm diesel last Sat and it was cheaper than expected at 0.78. Less than I paid back in January. That doesn't happen often. Usually cardlock and farm delivered is around the same price here for diesel. Wonder why Wall over there has decided to discriminate against people who still run gas powered equipment. Actually see gaspot tandems and three tons show up at the elevator around here now and then.

Comment

Just wait. Uncovered memo from The Drama Teacher indicates that SK will be penalized for their carbon tax refusal with increased transfer payments to The East. Might not pay at the pump, but JT is gonna make sure you pay out the ass.

Comment

got our bill today from tisdale , ranged from $.98 to $1.01 plus gst for the month, the old dodge diesel just went up in value

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
          got our bill today from tisdale , ranged from $.98 to $1.01 plus gst for the month, the old dodge diesel just went up in value
          Do you mean gas is cheaper than dyed diesel? Was that card lock or pump? Did you compare?
          Cardlock gas only for remote after hours locations I guess.
          Will text bulk manager just before filling up. Dyed should always be cheaper than pump clear.
          Last edited by fjlip; May 9, 2017, 08:18.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
            Just wait. Uncovered memo from The Drama Teacher indicates that SK will be penalized for their carbon tax refusal with increased transfer payments to The East. Might not pay at the pump, but JT is gonna make sure you pay out the ass.
            F*ck that SOB! Go get him Brad!

Comment

yeah a showdown between the drama teacher and the high school football coach. Classic

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                Do you mean gas is cheaper than dyed diesel? Was that card lock or pump? Did you compare?
                Will text bulk manager just before filling up. Dyed should always be cheaper than pump clear.
                no fj, dyed diesel was $.78 .That was card lock regular gas. I just meant that my old diesel truck is a lot cheaper to run than a gas truck now. a lot of people were going to gas trucks here for farm trucks

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                  card lock gas or delivered bulk gas - 90.4 cents plus gst = 94.9cents /liter, gas stations here about 96.9 /liter
                  card lock dyed diesel or delivered -70.9 plus gst =74.4 cents/liter , sure got f@#ked on earlier fills . think they got a lot of people to fill because scared of sask budget and federated jacked fuel prices same time, was win/win for them
                  Last edited by Guest; May 9, 2017, 11:36.

Comment

Filled bulk gas Mar 28 for 0.8487/ litre incl GST

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...