• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rain not needed..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain not needed..

Some heavy rains not needed south and west of here

It is pretty dry here around Regina. An inch wouldn't hurt us at all.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
      It is pretty dry here around Regina. An inch wouldn't hurt us at all.
      Keep it, have ours too, ALL summer if you need it! Hoping zip falls on our fields, tonight and tomorrow, 4" over the summer would be fantastic!

Comment

Over an inch of unwanted rain . So far....for **** sakes

Comment

If we get a inch of rain. All our equipment can go back in the shed.
          Unreal wet now..

Comment

Radar looks pretty bad in some places. Drew's precip map seems to be spot on for this system. Doesn't look like we'll be getting what fell north of Swift Current. Nearly half done seeding. Just canola and flax to go.

Would someone lynch me if I said it would have been nice to have it all in the ground then get a shot of rain, when some guys haven't even started? Decent moisture and good going...average amount of water holes but smaller than usual.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	765542

Well I for one hope we don't get any at all. I think it's wet enough.

Comment

SF3, Dual the cart, make the sign of the cross and shift up a gear in those spots. Or call grassfarmer, he'll write you a prescription for that ailment! I hope you like cows...

Comment

Rain

9" in the last 9 days here, almost 5" since Friday. Gonna be a while.

Comment

Originally posted by dalek View Post
                    9" in the last 9 days here, almost 5" since Friday. Gonna be a while.
                    Aaaaaaaand now it's flurries

Comment

Dalek,you must be in Ontario. I can't imagine ehat 9 inches would do here right now. Not on our wish list. Good Uck!

Comment

.....half a tenth.

Comment

Dalek - that's nuts. Do you have a plan B? SF3 - are you seriously seeding and leaving cart tracks like that or did you specifically pick a soft spot for the picture?

Comment

No its a seed pea field. Harrowed on friday and lovely wind sat and seeded sunday. ITs a flat that drains into a creek never in my wildest dreams did i think the higher end of the field would be soft and the bottom nice to seed on. Fun times with water.

We will sit for a few more days today and maybe tomorrow starting again on wednesday. Some times you just have to take a day and sit.

Comment

Will be sitting for a day or two now
                              System just sitting here

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...