• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: PM Justin Trudeau's speech in Gray, SK

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video: PM Justin Trudeau's speech in Gray, SK

Did anyone attend?

Rather pick fly shit out of pepper

Comment

Originally posted by AgrivilleAdmin View Post
      Did anyone attend?

PM selfie sure has high regard for the canola snow canola farmers.
      The heavy fellow in the back is bursting his buttons for canola. The red haired lady on the left is thinking "we cant keep doing this. It will be ****ing hell when clubroot sets in."

Comment

YAWN!!!!!!!

Did he really have to speak French? Why not Cree or Ukrainian? Probably a larger population of those than French in Sask. Really? Give it a rest.

I was going to go but i didn't have anything better to do. ;-)

Then the Queen and Pope want to see me, I told them I was busy seeding 2017's crop, I asked "can it wait til after in crop herbicide was done"? They said they'd get back to me....
        Last edited by farmaholic; May 4, 2017, 23:18.

Comment

He should have been wearing a CWB cap. Maybe his dad left him one. 😜

Comment

Originally posted by edl View Post
            Rather pick fly shit out of pepper
            well i glad i didn't go to see him say nothing rather him be in parliament getting ass chewed by the opposition!

Comment

Clueless.

Comment

I wasn't a huge Harper fan, probably more because of personality, but he had way more on the ball than this guy ever hopes to. I'm assuming he has some sort of Arts Degree which translates into a degree in welfare.

Read his education bio on wiki.....it speaks for itself. This guy is running on his popularity. What's wrong with society when it elections celebrities as their leaders.

Comment

Some times people elect a real leader who gets people excited. We elected a leader who does that but then when he opens his mouth you realize you elected shit for brains.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...