• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China man

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China man

My grandpa always said the yellow race (chinks as he called them) would rule the world. He may have been a little racist.

Originally posted by sofa.king View Post
    My grandpa always said the yellow race (chinks as he called them) would rule the world. He may have been a little racist.
    One ping Wong, One ping only please

Also Wiseguy has more chins than a Chinese phone book

Iceman Out

Comment

Dont matter what adjectives you use. My granny used to say the same. I believe given time theyre still right.

Comment

If we had to defend, or wanted to expand, our Kingdom with the young men and women of our nation we would likely be beat...not saying they couldn't properly defend or conquer, but how many are there? How many kids per family these days? The young parents of our "society and civilization" better think about more than just replacing themselves by having a couple of kids if they are at all concerned about losing their cultural identity. If you don't want your children and grandchildren to be ruled by more prolific cultures....get busy having kids. So is it any wonder immigration is needed to maintain/sustain/grow our population. In my lifetime I have seen a predominantly Caucasian population(besides our Indigenous one) in the larger centers turn to a much more diverse race of peoples. Things are changing...not saying for the better or worse...just saying things are changing.

Comment

A culture and society that counts its generations back 3-5000 yrs.
          Patriarchs that plan the futures of their grand and great grandchildren.
          The Middle Kingdom may not have colonial ambitions but it isnt going away.
          So be it. Only thing post westphalian europians did right was get here first. (After indigenous of course).

Comment

Our society is funding certain groups to have more kids than others. Many people
            That work 2 jobs cannot afford to have more than 1 or 2 kids. But do you see how many welfare people have 5 or more kids? How many refugees either bring or have once they get here 5 or more kids?
            It is a serious issue almost world wide.
            In Africa no food but families of 8 or 10
            Kids? In canada no job but families of 5 or more kids? Someone has to end up
            Paying for that. There is a short term monitary payment but a long term
            Cultural shift family of 8 has a lot more political power than a family of 3.

Comment

What is a family today? Lots around here that have 3 or 4 kids, no dad, welfare cases, drain on society rather than contributors.The nuclear family is disappearing. Thanks to...whatever.

The African problem is systemic - my daughter is working there and sometimes wonders why, I think.

China's pop is projected to peak in a little over 10 years and then begin an irreversible decline. What do you think that means for their - for our - economies, Huh?

We had 4 kids, wife thought that was enough. Wish we had 6 or 8. Home schooled, 3 out of 4 then went to college, they became professionals, tradesmen and equipment operators and a couple are now starting small farms of their own.

2 kids married so far, 2 grandsons arrived as of now, the joy of our lives! Hope we have 10 or 20 or 30 grandkids. But then one looks around society and realizes that those who are raised to be solid and productive types are going to have to support the leeches of society as well as their own kids. Not to mention paying the way for a bunch of useless and interfering government slugs as well...

Regardless, God takes care of those who keep His ways.

Won't it be ironic when the smart ones of society, the necrophile social engineers, discover that our problem is too few people in the world instead of too many? LOLLLZ!
              Last edited by burnt; May 2, 2017, 06:45.

Comment

Families of the near past generations were raised in houses so small they slept like sardines in a can....now the current generation who are supposed to be having kids are living in houses that could easily accomodate twenty kids in comparison to the past.....and you have to wonder why it takes to incomes to "raise a family"? Society has come to value "things--stuff" more than children.

Hats off to anyone who raised three or more kids!

Comment

One thing people forget in my grandfathers time they often did not start families until they could aford to get married, often in there 40s, even then population increased slow even with large families. The other cultures could care less.

Comment

if you want to preserve your culture have lots of kids.

a lot of groups have that figured out already.
                    religions esp. cults etc. how many 100 kids does that Blackmore guy have?

the chinese have been responsible, restricting the #of children.

this earth is only so big, but those other groups do not care.
                    god will provide

kinda like the neighbour that had some rabbits. 4-or5 in an old chicken house.
                    oh so cute

pretty soon there were hundreds, turned into a bloodbath , biting each others ears off.
                    had lots of food but still, territory, small space.

it is a pretty sad situation, when the only people that have a conscience about how many people this earth can support, are not having enough kids,

at the same time those that can not think that far ahead are breeding like flies.
                    and sadly in the scheme of things will win, until we all lose.

i guess it is nature's way , breed breed breed ,
                    will Trump intelligence any day of the week .
                    so get at er
                    Last edited by sawfly1; May 3, 2017, 02:17.

Comment

One just has to watch what is going on in Europe. The Muslim population is going to be in control at some point . Belgium may be first. Muslim leaders there have openly discussed this and the numbers don't lie.
                      Big Wheel and Bucket bring up some very good points here .
                      The same thing is going on here in Canada with productive people supporting slugs . And the population of both are going on the wrong direction.. All governments know this and are scrambling behind the scenes to find a way to help pay for the slugs .. hmmmmm a new tax perhaps.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                        Our society is funding certain groups to have more kids than others. Many people
                        That work 2 jobs cannot afford to have more than 1 or 2 kids. But do you see how many welfare people have 5 or more kids? How many refugees either bring or have once they get here 5 or more kids?
                        It is a serious issue almost world wide.
                        In Africa no food but families of 8 or 10
                        Kids? In canada no job but families of 5 or more kids? Someone has to end up
                        Paying for that. There is a short term monitary payment but a long term
                        Cultural shift family of 8 has a lot more political power than a family of 3.
                        We all know who pays for these people. In this country 33% of the people pay 100% of the bills! I have a "neighbor" who rents a farm yard a mile and a half from me. He thinks that it is the white mans fault for everything in this country. He's got lots of dogs and horses though and drives newer vehicles than I do! Wonder who is paying for that?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...