• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wall must figure he's done, gonna burn it down, before he goes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys WTF is wrong with some of you. Under a NDP Gov what would they have done different. I can tell you They would of taken us Billions into debt Thats what. They would of increased the public sector and canned all the upper management and did payouts to get rid of these guys. Then went back to alberta and rehired all the hacks that left sask to go help Alberta become a Orange Nightmare.

If you sing with the Devil (Unions) you eventually have to pay the piper.

The unions in Sask have suffered long and hard under wall and they smell blood and want their share. They are doing back room deals to support the NDP and when they win the next time watch and see how the Unions will run Saskatchewan again.

Farmers will get shit on and Roads will be great 5 miles either side of Regina and Saskatoon and Alberta Sask. border and man Sask. border plus all use points.

We lived years with the NDP super power in Sask man some have short memories.

And F$%k Trudeau. Happy Friday.

Comment

SF3, I will absolutely criticize the party I supported. Dangerous not to!

Comment

Oh they f$%Ked up big time on this Budget i can tell you that honestly.

I would of done it way different and I for sure will be paying way way more in the Tax on Insurance etc.

But i look at what every other province has done. How much longer can Canadian Gov go to the world and Beg and Borrow till we can't borrow any more. Ontario is getting close and Alberta will be if the shit show continues.

So if Wall would of taken on Debt what would every one say.

W A L L I S A P O O R M A N A G E R !

Headline in CBC.

Thats all my point.

They screwed up big time, You think I didn't tell them or their people. That Im like a NDP supporter just follow along because the Union heads told me to stand here and protest at this gate.

We need a alternative or a rebuild that is for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
          Me too SF3. Call a spade a spade. I supported this party with annual donations, door knocking, fund rallies, voctory parties only to find out that Wall wants to give the province back to NDP, how sad is that! And if you want to pat him on the back for his actions, it doesn't help one bit. This privatization crap is the icing on the cake IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
            I never will support anyone unconditionally either.Can never figure out how some people vote the same way all their life.think they get politics and religion mixed up.People in the Sask Party need to be changed before they hand the next election over to the NDP on a silver platter.

Comment

I agree with sk3, if you guys really want inefficiency and ineptness AND severe overspending, vote for ndp. By the very nature of their candidates ( school teachers, union duds etc. ) their business sense is limited. Gotta give sask. party credit for holding the line on spending. sask. used to be a have not province and now is a have province. On the bright side for some of you, if ndp win next in sask. maybe you can get a gov. job cause guaranteed the ndp will be hiring thousands of gov. workers. That's THEIR job creation program!

Comment

Sf3

I understand what you are saying....but when union contracts are signed... management gives their blessing as well ....they create part of the problem as well.

Comment

the end bus is not the end of the world.
                  but this continual selling of assets,
                  it is not sane in any party or any province .

party of business ,,my ass

and the nerve after promising not to sell off the crowns, to get elected.
                  to now be a slime ball, with his 49% BS.
                  and there is no reason to do it now . or ever
                  just buckle down, and get the books in order, like the NDP had to do after devine.

sf3
                  what brad wall line , are you supporting.

where he would never sell off the crows without a plebiscite.

now where he is selling them off without one.

so he is exactly the lieing conservative he said he would not be.
                  surprise surprise

Comment

Not to mention his slimy election where oh trust us it's not that bad. He went and spent millions negotiating with cities and towns and rural all these agreements basing them agreements on what he was saying that it wasn't so bad. But as we can see all of that was a lie or he's dumber than dumb.

And there is no plan for all us there is a plan for all of his friends and that's it.

Sask party better start talking leadership change or he ll do what Harper did which was outstay his welcome and that's exactly why we ended up with what we have now.

Comment

And the the best one yet is to tax the shit out of all the everyday people and even the less fortunate while kissing the ass of two oil companies giving them breaks to move here while he owns shares in those companies. I mean come on get fricken real. Conceited? Stupid? Or doesn't give a shit?
                      Last edited by the big wheel; Apr 28, 2017, 21:20.

Comment

all of the above , but you forgot lying %^&$
                        he was pretty smooth, a kinder gentler , new approach guy
                        not the same at all as the old divine crew.
                        new name and everything. please forget the past .
                        and they did.
                        elected just in time to take credit for 100$ oil , good crops and 14 $ canola ,
                        1,000$ potash, only to lead us here, where we have to sell the farm.
                        ( how the #@%^ did that happen)

at least devine had tough times, as an excuse.
                        these guys ?

i know the NDP can be a pain in the ass , paternalistic , holier than thou.
                        lots of things wrong . and a few whackos too .
                        But hey they balanced the books,
                        were not hell bent to sell our assets off for nothing.
                        and actually created a lot of the provinces assets.

it was kind of in vain, though , because every time the people elect a conservative/sask party
                        they get sold.
                        am beginning to wonder why the NDP should even bother,
                        they should be burn it down too , just like wall does.

i want it now, me me me now now now and that is why Norway has billions upon billions
                        in the bank , and alberta and sask have SFA

Comment

We get the governments we deserve. And during those elections the parties that tend to win are the ones that align themselves with what people think they want at any particular moment.

No wonder that its all focused on what me me me would most benefit from for a short while.

Comment

Irony is: the most popular leaders are those who run deficits and debts for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by westernvicki View Post
                              Irony is: the most popular leaders are those who run deficits and debts for the future.
                              Aint that the truth. Then the electorate get pissed off when they start making cuts and mistakes trying to clean up what they should have been doing all along. The federal Liberal party have run deficits for decades with the exception of a few years when Paul Martin finally realized it was a politcally safe move to balance the budget.

Comment

Remember this budget only cut 3 to 4% off of spending. Can you imagine if it was a real austerity budget?

I think we are pissed off because it seems ag paid a big chunk of that. Usually in the past, they paid shortfalls by a general tax increase. Which in retrospect seems more fair than these targetted pst increases.

What people don't think about with the crowns is that the dividends they are either less or comparable to what they would pay in income tax. So how great an investment are they if they can't pay the equivalent to tax PLUS a return on investment. Christ the NDP had something like 75 crown corps. They even owned a company that sold swine breeding stock.

That said Saskpower, Sasktel, Saskenergy, I am ok with. But I think we need 10 or 15,000 less on the public payroll.
                                Last edited by LEP; Apr 30, 2017, 10:29. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...