• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wall must figure he's done, gonna burn it down, before he goes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wall must figure he's done, gonna burn it down, before he goes

the slimey move to basically sell off the crowns , without the consent of the people.
    a slap in the face to the people.
    a big lie , that the people of sask would be consulted , before crowns were sold.

what if in the distant future a con/ sask party gets elected and things get tough and there is nothing left to sell. then what ?

the tide has turned ,
    was in the dr.s office today , a lady and a special needs adult lady( who now will have to move to saskatoon. because the bus is gone. were crying the blues cause the bus is gone.
    don't matter to me but, i was tempted to say you both voted for em didn't ya , so suck it up.

Ya but don't worry some private guy is running a few *** miles from Regina to one town so that ought to help if you can get there. What retards.

He is actually loosing it. But what do you expect he was a moron front man for the oil companies and never really had to govern anything it was all so grand except how to sustain the growth.

I m all for growth as long as it means better for us all not all better for just some.

Comment

but anyone with solar panels and wind power want to be off the grid and most of those are ndp . please explain.

Comment

I know, that horrid grid. It's hard flipping that light switch and turning the knob on my natural gas fireplace and that darn furnace, you gotta set the thermostat. What a great life we have to look forward to. We'll need solar, wind and lots of wood, but what'll we do in the dead of winter when it is 40 below and there's not a breath of wind. We'll haul wood and keep warm chopping it.

Comment

i could give a crap about STC, but would it be been a terrible sin , to keep it running.
          ( god forbid a service) to some that need it.

i do not care , but it was nice to see some good sask. partiers, releasing the result of their actions..

they have no view other than me , me, me, i want it now , and it finally bites them in the ass.
          good for them.

this attitude of let's just sell off everything we have, maybe to buy an election.
          or is this just knowing they are going down , and they are going to gift the crowns to their corporate benefactors as a parting gift.

just sad it was all just a lie, i actually though Brad wall was better than that.
          too bad, fooled me too
          who else does stuff like that crack addicts,
          or we won't miss that quarter section, need beer money
          Last edited by sawfly1; Apr 27, 2017, 22:39.

Comment

Wow just realized we had a NDP wing of Agriville.

First meeting must of really been exiting.

Oh well i don't want a membership.

Alberta have what we use to have under a NDP gov we would be 30 Billion in Debt and climbing.

Bud the Spud was a great NDP thing. Pissed away billions with zero recovery.

So yea STC needed to shut down. New service will be running shortly from Yorkton to regina. Others will follow.

Its a plan.

Or should we have done like Every single other province and piled on Debt.

Ontario, Alberta Quebec etc etc etc.

Ill take the lesser of two evils.

Stomp the orange uprising.

Comment

Wall's demeanor has changed... he seemed more personable when things were chugging along nicely.... now he seems angry and defensive, like me. No seriously, watch him in an interview when he's backed into a corner. Easy to be positive and charismatic when things are going good.

WTF is wrong with governments? If we all managed our personal businesses like government everyone would be out of business. As with any business you have to spend money to make money but it appears are is no boundaries or prudence exercised. As I said in a different thread, if I started to manage my farm based on last year's phenomenal yields and returns and never thought poor years could be in the near future, I wouldn't stay in business too long either.

....when it's not your money!

Comment

The crowns pay an annuity every year....sell them off that payment goes to others in other parts of the world....and Wall will be forced to raise taxes because the province no longer has any assets paying dividends.

Wall said the crowns were not for sale .....bill 40 put the for sale sign up.

I don't think our power phone or gas bills for house will be going down now.

Not only will the province need that annuity money but so will the new owners be demanding a healthy dividend.

Comment

Looks like poor wasteful management at STC. This bus company has been losing money for years yet they build a monstrous office at corner of Broad and Sask Drive. The big buses are driving around with few arses in the seats, yet they continue to replace them with bigger, fancier buses. What kind of management is that? --- surprise, it is showing a loss ---- so just can it! No common sense whatsoever.

There are some people who really counted on the bus (older people in small towns and people in remote communities) . We get parts and grain samples shipped by bus from time to time. I know I am just one person but there are over a million of us in this province and some do not have transportation, some don't even have driving licenses.

Comment

Yep Wall manged to piss of his rural base with big hits to farmers, consumers, cutting transfers to cities and towns and nickle and dime cuts to libraries, STC etc that would save little.

But instead he offers tax incentives and giveaways to get an oil company head office from Calgary to a company he owns shares in? What a brilliant fiscal manager!

Never a thought to asking the resource sector to help by paying their fair share to reduce the deficit after taking huge profits for many years. Nope, when the oil and mining companies put lipstick on, Brad falls in love all over again.

The mood in Saskatchewan among a lot of Sask Party supporters has certainly changed and Brad Wall and Bill Boyd are stinking it it up.

Comment

The insanity of department budgets is "use it or lose it". How many government departments wouldn't need to spend the full allocation budgeted to them but if they don't the allocation will get cut,,,, so spend it all and ask for more. ****ing insanity!

Comment

Regina and Saskatoon with their war chests. Yet they raise taxes. How many RMs have similar and still hit their rate payers.

Comment

If STC was doing so badly why didn't they cut managers wages and do some cost cutting tears ago?

Drivers are not wealthy people and managers don't drive the bus.

Seems they look at it the wrong way.

And now everyone is paying for it.

Grain car Corp is another. It was actually making money and there is a shortage in that industry. Grain cars is a growth industry....to wind it up seems like Brad's buddies are getting a free entry into a booming business. The grain car Corp should have been building the new shorter wheel base cars with higher capacity....

Seems Brad panicked. ....when he looked at the credit card bill....good talker but not much in the noggin.....

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                            The insanity of department budgets is "use it or lose it". How many government departments wouldn't need to spend the full allocation budgeted to them but if they don't the allocation will get cut,,,, so spend it all and ask for more. ****ing insanity!

Same policy in schools - Spend all of your budget or lose it - even if you don't need a pile of new computers, order them. Schools and government departments should be rewarded for saving costs instead.

Comment

When you make a big capital purchase, don't you determine if you can afford the future payments based on kind of the worst case scenario? Do elected people all get a lobotomy before they enter the Legislature or Parliament building?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...