• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O'Leary out!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O'Leary out!

Just see O'Leary has dropped out of the Conservative leadership race. Going to endorse Maxime Bernier.

[URL="http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/kevin-oleary-drops-out-endorses-bernier-1.4086583"]http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/kevin-oleary-drops-out-endorses-bernier-1.4086583[/URL]

Comment

Well he just handed the election to drama boy. I am not voting in the Con or general election now. Certainly not voting for another French prick to lead to Cons and forget the West. O'Learys Facebook page is on fire right now. 95% of those commenting are saying the same as I. Lots want their membership money back.

**** it, country is completely ****ed anyways. Wynne just handed out checks to 4000 lazy pricks for $17,000 as a pilot project because apparently everyone in Ontario needs a basic income.

And just on the news now, Trump is drafting the executive order to exit NAFTA. Dollar is taking a shit-kicking.

So glad I sold my yearling steers on Saturday for good money.

Comment

Ahh , that's where some of the carbon tax is going , the 4000 deadbeats . It starts to become clear now .

Comment

Those deadbeats may help the environment though . They will go buy a $500 bicycle then spend the rest on pot I guess .

Comment

Choice will appears to be coming to Scheer and Bernier for top two.
            I think Scheer will end up winning.

Interesting to see who endorses who out of the candidates remaining.

Comment

Oleary was the only one we knew for sure never tried to cheat his was in the leadership election.Would not be good to think someone who wants to lead a country does not respect the Democratic election system.

Comment

He was just visiting, lol.

Comment

bernie wants to get rid of milk marketing board which alot of mp,s on both sides say it should be gone but dont have guts to do it.liberals and conservators, ndp,s dont count, bernie also wants to get rid of tax on capital gains.

Comment

Originally posted by wakopa View Post
                    bernie wants to get rid of milk marketing board which alot of mp,s on both sides say it should be gone but dont have guts to do it.liberals and conservators, ndp,s dont count, bernie also wants to get rid of tax on capital gains.
                    The Tax or the $1,000,000 Exemption?

Comment

Type in maxime bernier capital gains and u get the whole story , no tax on investments and he would like to get rid of poultry marketing and I forgot the other one .😁

Comment

Promises made now dont mean squat.
                        They all have commonsense gun law platforms now too.
                        Anyone know this pierre lemiex guy? Ex soldier.
                        Oleary quit cause he knew he couldnt get qbec. Cutting deal with maxime. Same ol caca.

Comment

Time to brush up on your Canadian values maybe?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-04-26 at 4.54.49 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	765521

Comment

Not sure what you mean. But they cant all smoke grass.

Comment

We all do better when we calculate the odds.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...