• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Planning ahead

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planning ahead

I was wondering if grass or chuck could tell me if there is a carbon tax in hell. I have been told that is where I'm going and I need to know how much cash to take as burning for eternity should give off a bit of carbon and the tax could be quite high.

Upon deeper thought maybe this is hell. Hehe.

Comment

No worries, just deposit all your money in a Credit Union before you die. ...they say there's Credit Unions all over hell!

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        No worries, just deposit all your money in a Credit Union before you die. ...they say there's Credit Unions all over hell!
        One ping only please

Iceman Out

Comment

Originally posted by iceman View Post
          One ping only please

Iceman Out
          I just have to ask, what is the relevance of the saying One Ping Only? I googled, it and it is from Hunt for Red October movie, which I haven't seen. Can anyone explain to a culturally challenged reader?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
            I just have to ask, what is the relevance of the saying One Ping Only? I googled, it and it is from Hunt for Red October movie, which I haven't seen. Can anyone explain to a culturally challenged reader?
            Capt Marko Ramuis aka Sean Connery acknowledged the morse code from Capt Bart Mancuso with a order of "Give me a ping Vasili. One ping only please"

It's a Classic movie

Iceman Out

Comment

Icy....if it's all in the Credit Union he won't have to worry about knowing how much to take. Regarding the carbon tax and burning for eternity. ..well I can't answer that! Only one ping to figure out my location...more info if and when I can supply.

B3...miss...D2....miss....J9....hit......A8.....mi ss....K8....miss....G4....miss....J8...hit....E3.. ..miss....J7....miss....F9....miss....J10...miss. I sunk your sub! (BattleShip)

Comment

Well...I know I'm not going to hell. I've already been there. And as for my money? The ex will have it with her in hell!! Jeez, Chuk2 and IF, AND my ex all together!!??
                Cant think of a movie line to cover that one.
                I know..."I think your gonna need a bigger boat"

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...