• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Softwood lumber..

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Softwood lumber..

Sounds like a mess again.

maybe not as messy as a hard wood slumber.

My apologies in advance.... I'm in a bit of a feisty mood lately!
    Last edited by farmaholic; Apr 25, 2017, 08:05.

Comment

Does a USA tariff on Canadian softwood lumber translate into lower lumber prices, in Canadian lumber yards?

Comment

did canada slap a tarrif on gyprock this maybe a reason why this is happening?

Comment

Farma

I hearby appoint you official hardwood trade emmisary to the US , Unforunately as Donald is busy with the softwood youll have to deal with the one who is really running things down there. Ivanka.Click image for larger version

Name:	vice prsident trump.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	765517
          Last edited by mcfarms; Apr 25, 2017, 12:29.

Comment

I'm "up" for the task!

Comment

Originally posted by danny W1M View Post
              Does a USA tariff on Canadian softwood lumber translate into lower lumber prices, in Canadian lumber yards?
              Sure hope so !

Comment

Canadian Government fights back against US lumber tariffs:

[URL="http://www.thebeaverton.com/2017/04/canada-responds-us-lumber-tariff-slapping-30-tax-white-nationalism/"]http://https://www.thebeaverton.com/2017/04/canada-responds-us-lumber-tariff-slapping-30-tax-white-nationalism/[/URL]

Comment

grassfarmer,,,that's what your into! ,,, white nationalism! ???

Shame!

Can't be bothered to click. It'll probably just contaminate my computer.

Comment

I feel there needs to be an eye rolly face for these wood jokes. They're rather limp and lacklustre.

Comment

Sorry again Blaithin, but I did apologize in advance.

It's really not that big of a deal!!!! (Ok, I'll quit!)

It's as natural as breathing...
                      Last edited by farmaholic; Apr 25, 2017, 20:40.

Comment

Hey, if you wanna tell us it's not that big, who am I to stop you!

Comment

Mission accomplished! Glad you got it. Thanks for tolerating my warped sense of humor.

Besides I also need to aplogize for derailing the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                            Mission accomplished! Glad you got it. Thanks for tolerating my warped sense of humor.

Besides I also need to aplogize for derailing the thread.

It's been a long, cold winter.

Comment

We know now that trump is a liar because in an interview on lumber he said canadian politicians have outsmarted American politicians for years. We know that just isn't possible.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...