• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any deals on a 5-7 day trip ??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any deals on a 5-7 day trip ??

Mexico , Arizona .... anything ??
    Might as well find a trip for a week for most of Western Canada .

I hear the Arctic is warming up!

Comment

Chuck and Grass this is normal part of weather in Canada. Hell I remember the year the leaves didn't come out till June.

The year it froze in early august.

The year the snow was so high from a blizzard that you could go from the ground to the roof of the school and yea the tunnels we made till the teachers and school board made us quit.

The year of no snow on my wedding where the guys golfed and brother in law harrowed a field the week after Christmas.

The year we played ball in early march.

The year hockey was done by end of feb as rink ice melted.

See boys its weather and its always changing.

Climate isn't really changing because of Cars cow farts etc.

Its a game created by opportunists to create wealth for a few.

Comment

but, if it had been 30 degrees for the last ten days the climate change machine would never let us hear the end of it
        ground is white , minus 5 here this fine morning
        speculators not having much luck getting their cheap spring thrashed canola in to the system

Comment

I agree if we were canadas hot spot for 10 days in April the Eastern Morons would be saying its climate change.

Yea this sure isn't helping with spring harvest, spring seed or any other F#$King thing.

Big useless mess.

Comment

There has to be cheap deals out of Minot to Vegas for a few days. Might get lucky and win the crop input bill this spring.

Comment

Ignorance is no excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                There has to be cheap deals out of Minot to Vegas for a few days. Might get lucky and win the crop input bill this spring.

Allegiant.com out of Minot $265 return Apr. 24 to May 4. Maybe should look at returning June 4.

Comment

Most past yrs when it dumped at this time the ground was way drier under the snow..when it melted we were in the field a week later..
                  Not the case this yr..

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...