• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sask party

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sask party

New poll shows ndp are really gaining ground on sask party yikes.People better wake up or we will end up with the commies running the province again.

Funny all my NDP friends have came out of the Closet. For years they told me Brad was so great so good. But just in the last few months have they started to be more vocal.

They really were always voting for the NDP just tried to blend in with the rest of us.

True NDP if you listen real carefully will hate the guy who is doing better than them.

They will always want what others have.

Finally Companies should pay their workers more and pay more taxes.

So am i surprised that the Saskparties numbers are lower. Hell no it was a tough budget.

Will the NDP gain seats.

Hell yes if the Election was called today. But it isn't its years away. If all goes according to plan and oil is up a bit things could be different in just a few years.

Sask Coffers are gaining not getting worse as some of these new taxes are a huge win fall.

Hotels are full again in Carlyle so its just a matter of time before people decide a permanent place instead of a hotel is needed and we are back on the road again.

Comment

Really what's the difference....things were shitty under the ndp ....Brad just sent us the bill for 10 years of what?

More population that's not helping the revenue....he's cutting royalty deals to entice companies to come here so there is a bigger abandoned well program to clean up....

More potash mines to a finite customer base doesn't mean more royalty revenue .....it means less to try to keep them viable....although potash makes money at 160 bucks a tonne into a rail car....Brad doesn't understand it....

And why do all the saskparty ministers need so many numbered companies....Doherty is in on input capital....wonderful to have a finance minister in with loan sharks hey....

But I digress it really doesn't matter in the end Brad just gave the NDP a license to tax and everyone condoned it without at least getting a better highway out of it.

BTW can someone point out what legacy Brad leaves for growth?

Devine left with asset debt....a couple of upgraders. ...more power....a fertilizer plant....

Brads leaving with an overpriced ring road and a stadium for 9 games a year...all expense for years to come...

Big difference ....Devine left the NDP a gift ...unfortunately they sold assets for pennies....

I guess it depends on whether you look at land as an asset or that new paint.

Devine did land .....Brad bought new painted iron. ....equipment will always depreciate to zero.
      Last edited by bucket; Apr 21, 2017, 07:29.

Comment

a case of a party needs to change people or people will change you.Think Wall is worried more about what oil companies thinks of him than the voters.if I was polled today may say I would support the conservative party.

Comment

On election night you will have the die hard NDP always vote NDP but if a election happens and they get wiped out like last time they hunker down and sing a song of greatness about the new leading party while quietly building their real true party back up.

Sask party true voters will vote for brad and are mad as hell at him right now but most will remember the NDP and how it destroyed saskatchewan and on election night it will be Brad or the Devil. Brad will get the votes.

It will be a election about get the vote out as the NDP have a great network of workers that are starting to wake up and come out of the Cave to fight another day.

Thats is the strength of the NDP they have loyal workers and lots are ready to strike.

Comment

but what is so bad about the Sask Party changing itself.?Said this a few years ago about the federal conservatives.and look how that ended up for them.

Comment

They are reviewing the library cuts..auto guys are complaining about the PST because very few are buying.
              Keep complaining about the shit kicking farmers took..
              With the way the weather looks it's going to be a zero yr for some..keep that MLA'S ear full.

Comment

So if we would of ran a deficit like every other province what would you guys be saying then!

Comment

I know I know I know!

Poor management can't handle any thing!

Yes fat should of been cut deeper!

But hey regina and Saskatoon are like a lot of RMS with cash in savings but love The government tit. Then cry poor and jack our taxes instead of spending their own surplus. If I would of known regina was sitting on a pile they could of paid for their own fricking stadium and bypass.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                    So if we would of ran a deficit like every other province what would you guys be saying then!
                    What do you mean? 2017-18 will be Wall's 6th deficit in 10 years won't it?

Comment

maybe the Sask Party should not look at the which party would you support?they should look at a poll .Are you happy with the Sask Party since last election?Many sask party supporters are not happy with Wall and bill Boyd etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                        They are reviewing the library cuts..auto guys are complaining about the PST because very few are buying.
                        Keep complaining about the shit kicking farmers took..
                        With the way the weather looks it's going to be a zero yr for some..keep that MLA'S ear full.
                        Yea thats what needs to happen although ours is oblivious to the farm issues .he even tried to farm a while back although not very sucessful. Anyways he doesnt give a shit but i am still bugging him . He has no clue complete waste of 8 yrs
                        Last edited by Guest; Apr 21, 2017, 12:46.

Comment

Sort of think Brad Wall was not ready. He was not strong enough to think on his own, enforce virtues and ethics within his governing circle and not allow the swindlers to take us for a ride. Brad Wall was like a kid in the candy store singing, "I've got a pocketful of money" when he really was just swishing the nicklels around. Well, he put on a "really big show" and now the most vulnerable are going to pay for it. Too bad!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...