• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weather update

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather update

Are you guys getting any moisture in the north. Radar at battleford looks nasty hope you guys don't get what they predicting cause that would be bad.

Light rain here..

Comment

beautiful light show just after 3 am and light drizzle since. hate to say it but the moisture is greatly appreciated,some abused land (two years of dry beans)has been moving around here with each strong wind.

Comment

Looking like Christmas here. Rained most of the night then started snowing around 8:30. Lots of cold wet calves. Barns are filling up with wet and stupid calves. Hadn't used much straw all winter now we're making up for that.

Comment

Light rain with a crazy NE wind. The temp is dropping so I am afraid it will change to the white stuff.
          I don't believe the old tales but I have heard that the weather you get on Good Friday you will have that weather for the next forty days! That would not be good.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
            Light rain with a crazy NE wind. The temp is dropping so I am afraid it will change to the white stuff.
            I don't believe the old tales but I have heard that the weather you get on Good Friday you will have that weather for the next forty days! That would not be good.
            Oh no😫

Comment

Wait for it, Lerner thinks so...

Comment

Just rain sleet and wind so far here

Comment

Unfortunately it is true have watched it for years ! More a forecaster of wind or no wind in my opinion

Comment

drizzle has stopped and a strong northwest wind has sprung up..

Comment

Hurricane winds in SW Mb. +15 and the sun is out now! Perfect!

Comment

0* and eight inches of snow after an inch of rain yesterday with cows calving. Hell is not necessarily a hot place. Burned up fifty bales of straw in 24 hours and it ain't over yet

Comment

Concern has been rising about the lack of cold air in “eastern” Canada and a diminishing intensity for storm systems in the central United States in late April and early May. If these two trends continue the potential for more wet weather in the prairies will rise and that would not go over very well for getting fieldwork completed early as hoped for. Most of the Prairies need to be dry for several weeks to get all of the work accomplished that needs to be accomplished and, of course, to get rid of the excessive moisture that many areas are still dealing with. The situation is not very good and make sure to proceed with field activities whenever there is a chance because a prolonged period of “ideal” weather is not very likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay-mo View Post
                            Hurricane winds in SW Mb. +15 and the sun is out now! Perfect!
                            Been a remarkable turnaround here after going into winter almost saturated, getting 5' of snow and then just in a couple of weeks it's dried up. Still got snowbanks and every slough and dip sitting full of water but a guy was seeding east of Ninette this afternoon.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...