• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As the world inches to something possibly nasty

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As the world inches to something possibly nasty

Grain and financial markets don't seemed fussed.

Betch north korea do something stupid to inflame a already tense situation.

My family going back 3 generations great fighting men grandfather and 3 brothers went to Gallipoli and western front only grandfather returned.

My father who had 100% vision in left eye and about 20% in his right eye at 18 off he went and for god sake he memerized the eye chart so he supposedly had perfect 20/20 vision so he could serve his country.

Guess I'm the wimp of the family.

Anyway back to grain etc usually any sniff of trouble like this markets respond and quickly not this time it seems.

Cant remember what year Russia did something locally crimea perhaps wheat shot up from memory 65 cents in 3 days due to possible trouble at b lack sea ports.

Agree mallee . . . Grains and financials are so unfazed despite building geopolitical risks. Volatility is extremely low particularly for stock markets. It just feels that this situation may not remain this calm for long.

Comment

Re NKorea. China a complex political animal.
      World grains inventory heavy.
      But then who predicted two jets taking out twin towers.

Not wishing harm on other people but my new crop plan could use a big drought or something somewhere far away.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...