• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ordered Farm Bulk Gasoline lately?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone ordered Farm Bulk Gasoline lately?

if so, was it any cheaper than the local/nearest bowser? How many cents difference?

Just wondering how soon it'll be, before bulk fuel deliveries will actually be more than the bowser, you know, truck, man, plates, fuel, liability insurance, etc.

Meant for SK.

Comment

Bowser???

Comment

1. a gasoline pump at a filling station.

[URL="http://www.dictionary.com/browse/bowser?s=t"]http://www.dictionary.com/browse/bowser?s=t[/URL]

Comment

What you talkin about ?!?

Hutts sell fuel?!? Unless you mean pure ethanol?

Comment

I bought before the Sask budget.

Comment

I filled up before the increase, bought another 1000 gallon tank, paid .75, went in to see what the new price was was quoted .95
              I thought we were getting charged .12 more, should now be .87
              Asked where the extra .8 came from retailer had no clue. I said maybe you should find out. Haven't talked to him since.

Comment

It was a good opportunity for wholesalers to add 8 cents and everyone would blame the govt. It's all a game to screw the people out of more money.

Comment

So when I called excise fuel tax the reason it was cut because very few sent in the personal use for gas..system abused ..
                  Same for the diesel discount reduced..abused again..
                  Thanks to those who saved a few bucks a yr.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                    So when I called excise fuel tax the reason it was cut because very few sent in the personal use for gas..system abused ..
                    Same for the diesel discount reduced..abused again..
                    Thanks to those who saved a few bucks a yr.

That's funny.

We have no Gass on farm except for a few jerry cans of premium for the quad and augers.

The truck fills up on card lock for farm use and just a regular gas station for when Darcy or I go anywhere... so I never have anything to report on the fuel report.

On top of that... our semis are commercially licensed and run clear diesel all year. So thanks a lot government.

Comment

My grain is all hauled to the terminal using commercial haulers, using clear diesel and my only gas was in my 3 ton grain trucks and my old gas swather. I had no personal use to claim. It's a cash grab plain and simple, good reason for me to scrap my 3 ton and swather now I guess. Government is crooked as it gets, I have an auger that runs on more expensive gas now, I will gladly donate it to some MLA's to sleep in.

Comment

And your personal use vehicle runs on diesel? They figured that out too. Guess i was STUPID to be honest, should get a special deal for honest farmers. We always sent in about 2/3 of gas purchases, which was totally personal. Camping diesel was always clear.

Comment

Don't feel bad fj. We sent in a payment too but weren't as generous(honest) as you. Only about 20%. Which my bean counter thought was reflective and fair. You could always justify a trip to town as mostly business related. Who makes a special trip to town to only buy groceries or get your hair cut (if you have any)?

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                            And your personal use vehicle runs on diesel? They figured that out too. Guess i was STUPID to be honest, should get a special deal for honest farmers. We always sent in about 2/3 of gas purchases, which was totally personal. Camping diesel was always clear.
                            Yes it does and when I use it for my off farm job it gets clear in it. When I had a gas pickup I claimed some personal use but like I said all I have had for past few years now that runs on gas is grain trucks and a swather and an auger, none of that is used for personal "cruising". I don't haul kids to hockey on farm fuel and I certainly don't have time for camping , must be nice.

Comment

Do you guys remember when we used to get 15 cents a liter then they dropped it 20% to account for personal use so then it was 12 cents. If you didn't send money in you weren't being dishonest.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...