• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Suck JT.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Suck JT.

Did any one watch the Vimmy broadcast yesterday and feel ashamed and sad that we elected a complete moron.

I was expecting a earth quake as every Canadian soldier who sacrificed their life that day and this is the best we as a country can do.

Then the only idiot to wave at the crowd like a rock star was our great leader.

Wow lack of class.

Sad really but the electorate voted and we must respect their wishes. We live in democracy and each election it allows us to rid a country of a leader who just isn't ready.

we did not elect him they did .

Comment

As soon as the ceremony was over he ran down to the crowd to do a bunch of selfies.

Comment

The idiot was the only one waving to the crowd. Just a complete embarrassment.

Comment

Don't kid yourselves people. There were a lot of 40 somethings ,men and women who voted for this idiot out here in the west also. How many in that group thought he was a good looking and voted based on that alone? LOTS of them did. How many asked their parents what JT's Dad was like when he ruled Canada? I am guessing not that many , because the stupid ass is in power! Iam 48 years old and I remember what the sentiment was with JT's old man. A four letter word was usually in the conversation , and lets not forget the National Energy Policy , which crippled the west and our transfer money that heads to the "have not" provinces keeps on flowing . All for the east , and screw the west.

Comment

Ironicly Justins father was the right age for WW2. Pierre chose to protest the war by driving around Montreal on his motorcycle wearing a German helmet. While I think about my relatives who sacrified everything for our freedom, Im sure Justin was thinking he was glad his dad stayed home to give him the silver spoon he has today.

Comment

Maggie/ Castro blend, figures would be a LOSER.

Comment

Originally posted by BreadWinner View Post
                Ironicly Justins father was the right age for WW2. Pierre chose to protest the war by driving around Montreal on his motorcycle wearing a German helmet. While I think about my relatives who sacrified everything for our freedom, Im sure Justin was thinking he was glad his dad stayed home to give him the silver spoon he has today.
                and he's also happy his mom visited Fidel Castro to give him his "good looks"

Comment

Saw Trudeau doing a presser this morning at Juno Beach. What a pathetic excuse for a Prime Minister. Filibustered every question, no related answers, just babble, babble, babble, oh, do I look pretty??? Is my hair out of place, babble, babble, babble, it's so windy here,,,,for my hair,

Comment

Anyone hear Roy Green this weekend. He was livid because City of Montreal has a park that was called Vimy park. Made 100 years ago in honor of those in the battle. Last year mayor Denis Coderre renamed it after Jacques Parizeau another french ass that tried to split Canada. And to this a year before the 100th anniversary.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...