• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gas price questions

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gas price questions

Now that everyone is happy in Saskatchewan that farmers are paying the same price. ....it seems there is a lot of bitching to do..

1. Prices are higher than they should be ....why doesn't the average consumer bitch about 1.06 per liter.....they bitched when farmers were paying less....why not bitch when they are paying more?

2. How about some real highways to drive on instead of goat paths blown out. Red diamond signs are great but if a stranger hit these at 60 kmh they would do damage to their vehicles. Highways called and said they were on the job...dumping gravel doesn't count....it's been blown out in places for 3 weeks...5kmh to get thru every semi leaves 6 inch ruts....

3. I think Brad is going to use Trudeau's line. ....the budget will balance itself by taxing the shit out of those that didn't create the problem. But hey... his oil company friends get royalty holidays and a free place to live. ....ffs when it was a homeless guy they gave him a bus ticket to BC.
    Last edited by bucket; Apr 9, 2017, 08:00.

april 1st pst up 1% gas prices up 9c/liter. When is someone going to hold these crooks accountable.

Comment

highways should have been privatized years ago !

Comment

With WTI @ $51.70 or Brent @ $54.75 a barrel(which ever we're priced against), what would justify $1.06 a liter at the pump in Regina with the upgrader right there?

Comment

Cities should pay more..more gets used there by the mass of people.
          Out here for some reason Humboldt is always way cheaper than Wadena?
          They were at 89.9 and Wadena was 98.9..pump prices..

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
            Cities should pay more..more gets used there by the mass of people.
            Out here for some reason Humboldt is always way cheaper than Wadena?
            They were at 89.9 and Wadena was 98.9..pump prices..

Price war... gas plus and extra foods always 1 or 2 cents less than coop and 7/11

Comment

Well then, in the big city with all the volume and "competition"(lol, too funny) gas/fuel prices "should" theoretically be cheaper!....than anywhere else.....with the refinery right there. ....little freight costs!
              Last edited by farmaholic; Apr 9, 2017, 09:59.

Comment

Gas and diesel up bad in Regina!

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post

Gas and diesel up bad in Regina!
                  Is that Regina, Australia Farma? LOL

Comment

There isn't a barrel of oil entering the coop refinery at world price.....half at best ....world price is at the gulf. ...or Oklahoma. ....

It's called stealing.

Comment

Grassy....that pic was saved to my phone a while ago, too good to pass up and good for a topic like this. The problem I have is I do just about everything on this phone so the screen is wider than tall. ...makes for a bigger easier to type on keypad....therefore I take pictures with the phone on it's side as well. That, I think, screws with the pics orientation when I post them here. At least that's what I think is happening. If anyone knows better please tell me.

Off to my nieces B-day get together. Got cut off hauling peas-filled up til tomorrow, caught up to the cleaners. Boy it nice driving through Vic East early Sunday morning-basically no traffic. ...tomorrow will be another story.

Comment

I have never been to a party and then sent a bill for it.....

Brad wall is sending me a bill to a party I never attended....

Can someone explain why potash royalty revenues would be down?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...