• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NDP think they are gaining ground.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NDP think they are gaining ground.

Funny from all the comments you would swear the NDP in Sask is on a tare.

6 kids and three adults and 4 unemployed show up at the STC bus centre in Regina and protest. One thats all she does. Its almost funny you would have to be a moron to believe this is actually a protest. But it is set up by the Sask arm of the NDP.

Then you have the outrage over the regina new ring road. But funny it will be built ahead of schedule and come in under budget but the NDP don't care about that its all about the Nuns who sold out first and didn't make out like bandits. Yea really they care about nuns.

Then Brad calls for Alberta oil companies to move home to Saskatchewan from Useless Nut jobs province of Alberta. Alberta for years tried to get every single company they could to move to Calgary.

All Brad said was companies could move from Alberta because of the Saskatchewan Advantage.

Now today the NDP is on a tear about brad having shares in oil companies in Alberta. Really look at most of your investments with your bank probably most have some sort of shares in Oil companies. When they were as low as they were why not buy.

But lets look back at the NDP keep a hospital in centre of Regina and have a brand new one at the edge in a wide open field with access to major highway and room to expand. Yet under the NDP they closed that one and purchased all old wrecked homes around the General and still have a useless piece of shit with no place to expand or grow. Wonder how many Great NDP made money out of that deal. Just saying they aren't angels.

The advantage is we will have a paid off or very small provincial debt in the future and Alberta will be paying for Nut jobs mistakes till hell freezes over.

Yes the NDP did win the Seat in Saskatoon and now they are thinking that the whole province is theirs again to run and control.

Im betting still against it. Look at the seat they won really look long and hard at that seat its all about NDP. The poor etc. They preach a good song but wouldn't be caught dead in that area. Sort of like our Fed leader he is losing ground so bring out the Dope promise and hopefully he can get back his core group.

Yes I agree with some that the Saskparty does need a few to finally take a rest and go away. We probably should be like the USA and limit terms to two or three and then thanks and Get the F#$K out. This goes both ways one yes the Sask party would have guys gone and new blood in but also the NDP in Sask and Liberal shit show in Ottawa would change.

Carrier politicians are idiotic. They serve the people and the country. No they are all looking after themselves.

So yes maybe they NDP are moving from the lowest point ever in the party but really Im thinking not that far up.

Sure its Sask and politics are our passion, Yes the Unions hate Sask party and want the power back that they once had and controlled in Saskatchewan. The old NDP had some great guys and gals along the way, the new NDP isn't even in the same ball park as the boys were back when. It was a well greased machine Impressed most die hard political junkies.

So what will happen next election is any ones guess.

What should happen i still say is a lot of the old boys of the Sask party should retire and let new blood in. Its time you served and now exit stage right.

Enjoy your Saturday one and all. Off to the home show where like typical Sask. probably they will charge me for parking and then 15 or so dollars to enter.

Its all good the budget except this bullshit on pst on crop and hail ins ! Every farmer needs to call these pricks and tell them . I have always supported them even though we have a useless waste of time for an mla . Wont even call back . This pst/ins thing is a direct kick in the nuts to every farmer in sask , and make no mistake we are paying more than our share , way more

Comment

I wonder is Sask3 forgot the April's Fools at the end of his rant

Comment

Alberta has 4.2 million people almost 4 times Saskatchewan. ...if the right wing in alberta who praise Brad wall's financial management implemented a 1 percent sales tax ....chances are the Alberta deficit would disappear.

The bypass was originally at 400 million and ballooned to 1.5 billion. I guess it should be on budget.

1.5 billion on that carbon thing means higher power bills forever...maintenance costs and cenovus payments are higher than revenue. And it's still not at 100 percent.....1.5 billion would have went along way on another hydro plant. Another lake and resulting tourism.

They have to change up leadership in the saskparty and sent some old guys packing for sure or it will be a closer election next time.

Wall and friends have too much baggage....it's bad optics...
        Last edited by bucket; Apr 1, 2017, 08:18.

Comment

also sask party has absolutely gutted education in this province . that is an absolute disgrace . have a daughter who is a teacher and a wife who is a nurse . they have kicked teachers in the ass at every turn and can't seem to kiss nurses asses enough ???????? pretty soon we will have one teacher for 50 students . I thought our childen and grandchildrens education was important ??? .
          don't get me wrong , I certainly don't want to return to the lost dark days of the commies , but make no mistake , it's coming !

Comment

The media reports most are happy with the budget.some are choked.but never a mention what happened to the farmers. Not even in the local paper..
            One fellow on face book says if you don't like the pst on insurance..then don't buy any??

Comment

One of the few times I will admit that I agree with your post S3

What really made me laugh this week was at the posts that criticized Sask Gov't for offering an incentive package to get business's to move here.

Besides narrow minded thinking, what part of this do those people not understand? If you relocate a few large oil/gas business's that minor investment of a tax incentive is most likely returned over 20 times to our province each year they are here.

To think Trent Tablespoon is the answer, WOW! Like most opposition leaders, they are puppets. Every time an election is held and the leader loses, a new one is chosen.

Not that I am saying Wall has been or is perfect but really, look at the competition

Comment

Sask party made some screw ups mainly the regina bypass but if Wall quits who would lead the party I haven't seen anyone else who could come close to him. I'm sure Merit will try and that would be a mistake.

Comment

Brad, I think we can get Bombardier to move here. Let's go for the Big Kahuna.

Comment

Your right Richard5..wall has no completion..the NDP way of thinking just recruits those kind of people.

Comment

I agree partners , but he sure did shit hard on farmers

Comment

Yes he did..Doherty is from Rose Valley..will really hurt his own home town..hard to forget that move..see if it gets turned around before the next election..or if things turn around..might be there next election platform..
                        Remove the pst..haha..

Comment

It is much more popular to spend your childrens legacy, ask Notley. The nearly 11 billion dollar deficit she will run will add to the debt of Alberta, push forward the loss, someone else's problem, and hope for better times. Spending others money is surprisingly easy these days.

The Ralph Klein roll back would have been a better bet, but obviously different times.

Debt is all the rage these days, pass it on; pass it on, it's like that a game of cards, chase the ace. We are all at the table in some way, the whole world is.

Comment

Wait a second ....wall is passing it on .....how come none of the province's additional population or business that wall brags about is making a difference?

He's passing it on....

Let's go get some more fly by night oil companies to leave a few more abandoned wells to clean up....wasn't that what he was trying to talk Justin into for a make work project?
                            Last edited by bucket; Apr 1, 2017, 12:39.

Comment

I should ask Trump if he wants a Wall.

The push for jobs caused our present problem. Jobs were suppose to provide the taxes for government to build the province's infrastructure the hundreds of thousands of new people would need. Everything else was to be given away royalty free. The jobs disappeared in the bust, the infrastructure wasn't paid for, and the result is the 2017 provincial budget.

Because our premier hasn't changed his strategy, I think I would give Trump a Wall.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...