• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just keeps on getting better

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just keeps on getting better

so now its pay back time for unifor and ford $200,0000,000.00 thankyous.

The station I saw this on that calls itself a news channel framed the ford money from selfie as an "investment" . Thats rich.

Comment

If Ford was building cars on the prairies do you think they would receive a $200 million subsidy?........LOL.

Just to put icing on the cake, now CTV is asking for an "investment" because they are going through layoffs.

Maybe the love affair between Lisa LaFlamme and PM Selfie will pay out well......time will tell.

Comment

Intervenous federal money drip to the auto sector and aerospace. ...

Always wondered why it can't be done out here.

Chasing boom and bust cycles of oil and gas with no federal safety net is not realistic....but getting an auto or plane plant would be better than a powerball lottery win.

Just ask Ontario or Queeebec...

Comment

Boys don't forget the ceo,s of bomadeer get big bonus and ur boy thinks it's okay , I'm cashing in

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
            Intervenous federal money drip to the auto sector and aerospace. ...

Always wondered why it can't be done out here.

Chasing boom and bust cycles of oil and gas with no federal safety net is not realistic....but getting an auto or plane plant would be better than a powerball lottery win.

Just ask Ontario or Queeebec...
            Always wondered, did you.

Well think about it this way - what choice do you and I have if they decide not to let money drip into ag? whether it's Western Canada canola or western Ontario corn and beans...

Not too darn much. What are we gonna do, pack up our land and leave? Or leave the land empty for a few years?

I think it's called crony capitalism...

Comment

It even gets better ont and federal govt are spending 4.4 billion on rail transit around the Toronto area. These fukin clowns can't stop giving away money before long we will have a 500 dollar a ton carbon tax. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by sofa.king View Post
                It even gets better ont and federal govt are spending 4.4 billion on rail transit around the Toronto area. These fukin clowns can't stop giving away money before long we will have a 500 dollar a ton carbon tax. Wow.
                It's been uncovered in a federal government study that a $300+ carbon tax will be required to have any effect on GHG levels........meanwhile the USA is gutting their EPA and killing the Paris Climate Treaty.

Pass the whiskey.

Comment

Waiting for a lot of these companies to just take the money and run to the border.

Comment

wiseguy....we've already been screwed by the government on education tax...that's their jurisdiction, the RMs just have the dubious distinction of collecting it for the Province. The RMs will get their chance to jack the mill rates for their own benefits....or keep the mill rates the same and let the increase in assessments do their dirty work for them. I'm unilaterally declaring and designating my farm a reserve. I'll be taking submissions for a name.
                    Last edited by farmaholic; Apr 3, 2017, 23:50.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...